Search results

1. Miss Blanche

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

The bonds are most likely a drastic measure to improve their liquidity. I see the bonds as a serious warning that they are having serious problems.
  2. Miss Blanche

FYI: MindArk's president J-W Timkrans has been let go!

Is the prominent player with the word "Bridge" in his/her name linked to the Bridge group perhaps ? *Just speculating*
  3. Miss Blanche

Old project entropia files

Hi there I just noticed that I must have deleted my old project entropia game files. Does anyone have the project entropia/ entropia prior to ce2 files on their computer or uploaded anywhere so that I could download it ? Blanche
  4. Miss Blanche

Things to do in a mothership?

Perhaps you should make an entropian rework of the spacebattles in starwars ?
  5. Miss Blanche

Selling: Small ESI in bulk

Clear your inbox, been trying to pm you!
  6. Miss Blanche

Selling: 10 small esi various sizes bulk price 600% 122.55 total TT

Hey I'll buy em, pm me so we can arrange somewhere to meet!
  7. Miss Blanche

Selling: Tons of skill chips!

Bump !
  8. Miss Blanche

Selling: Tons of skill chips!

Selling tons of skill chips: Coolness Skill implant: TT: 13.62, 9.65 Melee Damage Assessment skill implant: TT: 9.67, 10.04 Serendipity skill implant: TT: 13.64, 9.11, 10.99 Ranged Damage Assessment skill implant: TT: 16.56, 9.56, 15.09, 16.11, 13.51, 12.63, 12.43, 10.71, 10.91...
  9. Miss Blanche

Question: Chipping out - What do I need to think about

Hi there I am planning to chip out my skills on several small chip. For example I have around 6k handgun but I want to split it up on several smaller chip. Is there anything I need to consider when doing that or is it just to start extracting ? Best wishes Blanche
  10. Miss Blanche

Buying: Bulk of small skill chip

Bump "I love kids. I was a kid myself, once." - Tom Cruise
  11. Miss Blanche

Bump "I love karate, it's like a bible to me. But deep inside I'm so I mean, I'm so sensitive.” - Jean-Claude Van Damme
  12. Miss Blanche

Lets ban all the Exploiters

Conserning the ping-pong hunting: Wasn't it so that mobs used to chase the person that first shot the mob? Thats the reason for the profession "Runner" if I'm not misstaken. But since that drastically reduced armor decay MA changed the AI of the mobs so that they would chase the person that did...
  13. Miss Blanche

Hey I'm chipping out so i need some esi, I need a bulk around 530 peds tt. We can discuss price etc in PM so feel free to pm me. Best Wishes Blanche
  14. Miss Blanche

Selling: Power Claw ME - Gremlin - Skills etc

The claw has a offer at tt+1300, which I intend to sell it for! Bump
  15. Miss Blanche

Bumpski - oh bump "You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make it a biscuit."
  16. Miss Blanche

Bump this thread !
  17. Miss Blanche

Buying: Skills

I have a chip of dex at around 38 peds TT if you are interested.
  18. Miss Blanche

Buying: 20k CFD

I have 20k you can buy at 50 ped if you want to
  19. Miss Blanche

Thank you Dissy. Update: The plates are now sold and I have started chipping out skills.
  20. Miss Blanche

Hi there! Time for me to sell most of my stuff so here's a list of what I intend to sell: Armor: 7X Pixie armor (F) Tier 1.X Weapon: 1X Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition Tier 2.X Full TT I have around 120k of mostly hunting related skills, some...
  21. Miss Blanche

Question: Kirakibas?

Hey Just saw some people globaling on something called a Kirakiba, I guess its some sort of new daikiba but where can I find them ? The entropedia-link isn't updated with those facts yet (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=221)
  22. Miss Blanche

Entropia Universe 11.8.0 Release Notes

As someone earlier asked, is the skillgain just 10 % as well ?
  23. Miss Blanche

x.8 - x.9 - taking forever to complete

I really didn't know what to search for so this might already be discussed in some other thread but I just felt the need to vent my anger towards the retarded tiering system. Anyway, I have been trying to reach the next tier for ages now and it won't go from 1.8 to 1.9. So far I've almost...
  24. Miss Blanche

HoF: There is first time for everything

I found a song for you, no need to search for suitable music! Congrats :D
Back