Search results

1. MrUnderCover

Reaching level 92 Animal Looter

I just became a level 92 Animal looter. Eight more levels to complete before reaching my first goal in this game. This game was always my escape from reality. I never played with the aim of making money. But now that I see and realize the possibilities, I want to do the best for myself in...
  2. MrUnderCover

BP-70 Perfected

Hello, My name is Cedric aka MrUnderCover, I am 25 years old and from belgium. Like many people know from 1 september I will be using the BP-70 Perfected from Drakill. (Hugeee thanks to him for letting me use it) I will be tracking everything from 1 september fresh and planning to use the gun...
  3. MrUnderCover

Thank you Zeus!

I want to thank you Zeus! Thank you for making some content, thank you for making it fun for us :) I really love to see so many people coming together to kill those shared mobs. It shows that we are all united :) it don't matter if we all have a different society :) We are strong together! :)...
  4. MrUnderCover

Buying: Buying Angel Set (M)

Buying Angel set (M) Paying in cash!
  5. MrUnderCover

Selling: Selling Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special

Selling Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special Just looted from longtooth Dominant 11/07/2018 Info : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Augmented_EWE_EP-38_Night_Special Offer me here or ingame. Greets
  6. MrUnderCover

Help: Account Locked

Hello guys, My name is xXx MrUnderCover xXx Today I woke up like usually starting my computer up, playing Entropia without any problems. (My partents are divorced btw) After playing this morning etc I went to my mothers place that was like about 3hours later after logging off from Entropia I...
Back