Search results

1. Erza

More options for the Avatar creation process problem...???

Hello, Just bought a gold pack so i could use the full options for avatar creation but... It says that this option is only available for new accounts who hasn't finished the avatar creation process...so far so good. But when i am in the avatar creation part i still do not see the extra option...
  2. Erza

Selling: Selling 3 Epic pets at once

As the title says, 3 Epic pets for sale, 600 PED for all 3(not sold separately) PM me here or in game. Cheers
  3. Erza

Selling: Complete Female armors - Vigilante,Nemesis,Ghost,Koroma & ARC Ranger

As the title says, Complete Female armors, Vigilante(fully repair)------TT + 200 (SOLD) Nemesis(fully repair)------TT + 500 (SOLD) Ghost(very little repair on this one)------TT + 275 (yes it include the foot as well) Koroma(fully repair)------TT + 200 ARC Ranger(fully repair)------TT + 110...
  4. Erza

Buying: Cyrene Auction - ARC Ranger F Armor order

Hi all, I've put an order on Cyrene Auction house for the Female ARC Ranger Armor ;) On all 7 parts i've put a bit more peds to motivate someone to sell me one :yup: So if you know someone who can make these or have some in his/her wh do drop them a pm about this order running for 7 days...
  5. Erza

Buying: Armor, Pistol & Laser sights

Hi all, I looking for 1 Mray 1000 Laser Pistol, got auction running for 1 at +58 ped so if you have one just wack it in there ;) Also looking for 2 Seizzt laser Sight L2000, got auction running for these two also at +30 ped so if you got 1 or 2 just wack it or them in there ;) And last...
  6. Erza

How to "use xbox/ps4 controller" for EU?

Hello everyone, I am trying to find out on how to use a xbox/ps4 controller so i can play EU on my couch even when i'm feeling lazy :laugh: I am playing Star Citizen as well and it works very good without having to dl a software or so :cool: Any info is much aprreciated :yay: Cheers
  7. Erza

Selling: Female Vigilante Armor set

Fully repaired Female Vigilante Armor set for 375 PED including MU :D No trades, PED's only ;) Just pm me here or in game and i'll get back to you asap :yup: Cheers
  8. Erza

Info: ARC Faction Rank 1, Rank 2 and Rank 3 rewards

As the title says, Can anyone tell me what the rewards are in these Cyrene ARC Faction 3 Ranks :scratch2: I've been reading everything i could find about them but i mainly find stuff about Rank 1 UL armor that is now a L armor :confused: There used(is) a rifle in Rank 1 also but is it still in...
  9. Erza

Buying: Female A.R.C Ranger armor

Can anyone craft(or do whatever is needed to do :laugh:) one of these "Female A.R.C Ranger armor" for me :yup: Entropedia link, http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=A.R.C._Ranger I pay TT + 125 PED for it and i'm on Cyrene atm so go for it :laugh: Thanks in advance...
  10. Erza

Selling: SIB Merry Mayhem T4 Laser and BLP rifle in auction

[Herman SIR-30] T4 :cool: & [Herman RAW-303] T4 :cool: Sold!
  11. Erza

Buying: GYRO FAP-2 Smuggler

Buying one of these, GYRO FAP-2 Smuggler Tier 0 :cool: Whatever TT + 125 PED @ Tier 0 Or T1 @ +150 T2 @ +175 Pm me here or in game and i'll get back to you asap :yup:
  12. Erza

Buying: Mindforce cips

Also looking for these :yup: Totally forgotten to mention that i'm looking for UL chips only :yup: Added a few more stuff to my auction order list, all low level stuff since i am low level on these :laugh: Combustive nanochip 1 - Done Cryogenic nanochip 1 - Done Electric nanochip 1 - Done...
  13. Erza

Buying: Femal Nemesis Arms, Harness and SHins

Buying these 3 F UL nemesis parts, Arms - Done Harness - Done Shins I've just placed orders on them in the auction for 9 days so if anyone has one, two or all 3 do use the auction :yup: Carapace Blue Boots (F) - Done Cheers
  14. Erza

Buying: Buying the following 3 rifles

Searching for the following rifles, A Gravis GLR 33 Tier 4 or 5, I offer 900+TT for the T4 And 1100+TT for the T5 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Gravis_GLR-33 Done! --- A Isis CB5 Tier 2, I offer 150+TT --- Done! --- A Herman ARK-TT R Tier 2, I offer 66+TT --- Pm me...
  15. Erza

Selling: Full UL Female Vigilante, Ghost, 6A plates

As the title goes, Selling full TT Unlimited Female Vigilante and Female Ghost armor set. Vigilante, Good Robots armor especially with them 6A plates :cool: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Vigilante Ghost, Good overall armor for almost any Mobs :cool...
  16. Erza

Buying: Gravis GLR-33

As the title reads, buying a Gravis GLR-33 :cool: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Gravis_GLR-33 Looking for a 1.9 Tiers or a >2.0 Tiers ;) For the 1.9 Tiers i offer TT + 250 PED's For the >2.0 Tiers i offer TT + 350 PED's Pm me here or in game and i'll get back to you...
  17. Erza

Buying: Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1

Buying a Xent Tech Freeze Ray X1 :cool: I didn't even know there was a freeze ray in this game but now i do and i want one :laugh: so cool :cool: Looking at the MU it says 46 PED all in but i'm willing to offer say 69 PED for one :D As always, pm me here or in game for a asap trade :yup: Cheers
  18. Erza

Info: Never never weapons

To anyone who knows about this, I would like some info about these never never learning period weapons :scratch2: As it stand now when i check a Justifier it says that i'm 5.9 of the 10. Since 10 is 100% 5.9 is 59% so does this means the following, 32/59=0.5424 and this times 100 gives me the...
  19. Erza

Buying: Two Weapon Auction Orders

Hi all, I have for 7 days two auction orders on the following weapons, Enkidd Howler Prototype Done! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Enkidd_Howler_Prototype And only the Herman to go :wtg: Herman RAW-101 @ 1500 PED Total...
  20. Erza

Question: Defender mission?

Hello everyone, Is there a Defender mission chain somewhere on Caly :scratch2: I've been to many TP's and they all have the same list with all other Bots(i think) and no Defender mission so i :dunno: :confused: Thanks in advance :) Cheers
  21. Erza

Question: How to improve Psyche?

Hi everyone, How do i improve Psyche attribute, whatever i do it seems to be stuck on 10 :laugh: so i'm pretty sure i am not doing something i should be doing :yup: And is there a skill i could implant to level it up a bit :scratch2: Thanks in advance for any help/info on improving it :D Cheers
  22. Erza

Buying: Expedition order for 2 days only

I've made a complete Expedition armor order for 2 days @ a total of 360 peds ;) All parts are higher than the yearly MU :yup: This is also my first and last order trying to get this armor so now is your chance to get rid of that dust collecting noob armor and get some peds for it and also stay...
  23. Erza

Buying: Omegaton Colorator CCT-1

Buying, 1 Omegaton Colorator CCT-1 :D http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=MiscTool&id=18 I've made a 15 peds order for one so if you have one just wack it in the auction and i should get it.:laugh: Got the attachment already :tongue2: Thanks and Cheers
  24. Erza

Buying: Crafted Armor and Plates

I'm looking for a complete Female set of Expedition Armor :cool: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Expedition There was a set in the auction not so long ago but for some odd reason(maybe stupidity? :laugh:) i did not buy it back then :banghead: So could the person selling...
  25. Erza

Shop on Rocktropia

Hello, I am on Rocktropia now and want to know if there are more shops than what i've seen at Tangerine :scratch2: Since i'm looking for the The Grenade Launcher NGL-1 i've decided to go to rock and look around and maybe get lucky :silly2: So are there other places with shops on rock for me to...
Back