Search results

1. Dave Adama

Woodcutting locations

north of port Atlantis. Best to find during the night cycle.
  2. Dave Adama

Server Downtime for Release

Yeah, me too! :D
  3. Dave Adama

Ocean Oil Platform (Oil Rig 2) :)

Is the ocean oil rig still there?
  4. Dave Adama

Entropia Cyrene Map 2016

Awesome site, Brokencode! :D I'm working on my hunting missions with your site right now. Two questions: Is it possible to list the location of NPC's that gives out missions? What about ores for mining?
  5. Dave Adama

Rocktopia - The Color of Envy Mission

I am at Rocktropia right now. Where can I find that mission?
  6. Dave Adama

Notice regarding ToU changes

That's exactly I was thinking... I once got seriously ill for four months without internet access.
  7. Dave Adama

Server Downtime for Patch

It is now working properly as intended. I tested it out this morning. :)
  8. Dave Adama

Down Down Down Again

That is awesome site, and fast! :D
  9. Dave Adama

look what my daughter found in her schoolbooks!

This probably Neverdie's doing... :scratch2:
  10. Dave Adama

Weapon/Tool Frozen

Good to know we are not alone with this problem. Hopefully, it will be fixed by the next update.
  11. Dave Adama

Weapon/Tool Frozen

I use the hotkey function to equip my weapons and tools. Since the last update, the weapon/tool froze when I hit the hotkey and cannot use it. The only way to fix this, is to log off and log on back to the game and manually re-equip the weapon/tool. Has anyone here having this problem?
  12. Dave Adama

How are Large Chadriak Mushrooms used ?

If I remember correctly... They are part of the ingredients for upgrading medical healing tools from an NPC, outside of terminal outpost, in Minopolis.
  13. Dave Adama

Calypso Missions Walkthrough

Nice work! Keep it up! :D
  14. Dave Adama

Fixed Issue: Refiner Recipes

Great, Vibrant Sweat is added... I take it the mark up value of vibrant sweat would increase? :scratch2:
  15. Dave Adama

Space the worst part of the game!

You do know there's risk of loosing your loots when traveling in space, right? That's why there are warning messages in place.
  16. Dave Adama

I suggest disappear piracy from the game

If you get killed by a pirate while carrying no loot, no harm, no foul... One pirate kills you once until another one comes along. On a plus side, you (and the pirate) will gain space related skills as a compensation. Don't carry loot... It is that simple. :wise:
  17. Dave Adama

New seeds?

Me too. :)
  18. Dave Adama

Gardening Has Arrived!

... And Isle of Troy. :yay:
  19. Dave Adama

Loot is so bad that ...

Loot is so bad that the OP created this thread in the wrong forum section. :laugh:
  20. Dave Adama

An Interesting conversation about nothing .......

First, I saw this... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019HDSCPU/?ref=tsm_1_fb_s_amzn_579240677&linkId=28586851 Now, this thread. :laugh:
  21. Dave Adama

Space PVP War!

Whenever you are in a Quad, MS, or Privateer in space, risk is part of the game... Two things in mind. :wise: 1. Pirates in space adds realism to the game. 2. Pirates help us increase our space related skills, including repair.
  22. Dave Adama

Warrior

I scouted the area this morning and it is still empty. Plus, the revive station is gone...
  23. Dave Adama

Warrior

The warriors are no longer spawning at west of Minopolis, now the longtooths are gone from migration. Are they coming back?
  24. Dave Adama

Planet calypso content release 2016.2.2

I Just bought a nice little plot in island of Troy (plot #2) from an auction. I was kind of surprised that I got it. Thanks, Mr. Thaddeus Rusty Venture! :yay: My only question is... Are they going to put the Teleporter on that island? :scratch2:
Back