Search results

1. Dave Adama

Weapon/Tool Frozen

I use the hotkey function to equip my weapons and tools. Since the last update, the weapon/tool froze when I hit the hotkey and cannot use it. The only way to fix this, is to log off and log on back to the game and manually re-equip the weapon/tool. Has anyone here having this problem?
  2. Dave Adama

List of Tamable Creatures

Tamable Creatures Planet HP Whip Adaptable Brown Papoo (Lofven Papoo) Next Island Android Video Vixen Clone Rocktropia 130 Arret Cyrene 20 Garter Atrox Calypso (any maturity) ----- Bristehog Puny Calypso 20 Garter Chirin Dragon Calypso ----- ----- Combibo Young Calypso 80 Cobra...
  3. Dave Adama

Help: Halloween Mayhem Mission

Now that HM is over... How I can close the HM mission without abandoning it? The other day, I tried talking to all the pumpkins to close the mission. I figured it would automatically close after the update, but no... It's still there along with 240+ pumpkin points in my inventory. I don't know...
  4. Dave Adama

Question: How to make a screenshot?

Hi, Guys! I need some help here regarding making a screenshot in EU. Does EU have a screenshot feature... or is there separate 3rd party screenshot program involved, like SnagIt? I tried downloading SnagIt, but my antivirus program went nuts about it. Is there any other ways I can do...
  5. Dave Adama

Thread Test

This is a test...
  6. Dave Adama

Help: Stereo Jackers

I just receive a mission to hunt stereo jackers. I found a group of them in New Harlem near The Chelsea TP, but they don't count... Where can I find a group that counts? Any help is appreciated... :)
Back