Search results

1. LaMoarrrr

Selling: Advanced Sinew Modified SOLD

Wasn’t Boo Who You looking for one? You could pm him. Sorry if I'm mistaking
  2. LaMoarrrr

Selling: [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 3]

Bump
  3. LaMoarrrr

Bump
  4. LaMoarrrr

Bump
  5. LaMoarrrr

Bump
  6. LaMoarrrr

Bump
  7. LaMoarrrr

Start Bid 20k BO 25k PM me here or in game Theone LaMoar GR
  8. LaMoarrrr

Selling: sold

Send you msg about what? Hows my life going or what? Give the price already
  9. LaMoarrrr

Buying: Buying FFA Stars

What is the price that you are paying?
  10. LaMoarrrr

Cannot log in...

Check if you have Wifi
  11. LaMoarrrr

Selling: Supremacy (L) (F) set for sell

125% is my offer for today only.
  12. LaMoarrrr

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Can you be more specific about your used “correct armor”? Because im getting hits of 15hp from dogs on stage 17 with “correct armor”. And things changed, 180dps is not as much as a lot of people might think. So far it looks like you are not geared at all and/or not putting enough effort to...
  13. LaMoarrrr

Selling: CDF XTLC 1000 T10 SOLD

You selling m83 tier10 for 69k and saying 100k SB for xtlc tier10 will solve the dilema? brain damage too high or what?
  14. LaMoarrrr

Suggestion: "Bumping"

Bumped 6th time? Believe it or not - straight to jail
  15. LaMoarrrr

Account Locked After First Deposit

This has happened to me once after depositing twenty five million times. I deposited mid hunt and got locked instantly. Nothing to be worry about, they only taking extra care to protect your bank account, wich is good. You will be unlocked as soon as they read the support ticket, which will...
  16. LaMoarrrr

Halloween Mayhem 2020

I personaly do not have any lagg in annihilation instance. Problem i have is when i try to enter survival instance, it doesn't let me in saying "You must wait untill your team leader has entered", which makes no common sence whatsoever. Have fun with the event everyone :handgun:
  17. LaMoarrrr

Selling: SOLD

I would like to see your reaction in future if/when someone will be selling theyrs lower lvl gun and try to compare it to yours wich is much higher gun. I hope it wont ever happen to you like it happend in this thread in above posts. It happens from time to time on these forums on different idea...
Back