Search results

1. V

What is wrong with this Support? Never have something like this by a Game?

I dont understand what is wrong with the guys the working in the Support form Entropia Universe, dont understand why the dont Close my Account and give the email adress free? That is a normal thing, i dont want play anymore, but maybee in Future i want come back, i need my Email adress and also...
  2. V

Info: How many years it takes to get 100% invest from AUD´s back?

Hi i want to now, how many years it takes to get 100% invest from AUD´s back? Thx for the Info..
  3. V

Selling: Full Set - Skeleton Outfit ( White )

Hi i Sell the Full Set of the Skeleton Outfit.. - Skeleton Shirt (M) (White) - Skeleton Pants (M) (White) - Skeleton Gloves White (M) (White) - Skeleton Mask (M) I sell the Full Set for 70 PED Write my in this thread or ingame, my name ingame is Valkyrus Von Vega...
  4. V

Buying: Skelleton gloves ( M ) / Color White, normal...

Search Skeleton gloves in white ( M ), write me in this thread or a Pn here or ingame, my name is Valkyrus Von Vega. Thx a lot Edit : I pay 30 Ped for it ;)
  5. V

Lacerating Attack Chip I, make it sense to buy a unlimited?

Hi, i want to use Mindforce and Lacerating Attack Chip I, for eco hunting small mobs. I go to hunt Punys, Daikiba, Shinkiba on Calypso and maybee low Punys on Arcadia. I want do the Iron Quests for low mobs.. My Question is make it sense to buy a unlimited Lacerating Attack Nano Chip I or...
  6. V

Question: How expensive was the Planet Arkadia?How much Money has the CEO invest?

Hello, can anyone tell me how expensive Planet Arkadia was, how much Money has the CEO invest? How expensive it was to create this planet? I asking, because i want to invest in Arkadia Underground Deeds, but i see the Company is a Pte Ltd in Singapur. Is it possible to see how much Money...
  7. V

Buying: Search the Ankitus Armor (M) Full Set

Hi I search the Ankitus Armor (M) Full Set, hope somebody has it and sell it me. Write me here or ingame, my name is Valkyrus Von Vega. thx Edit : Can close i got the Armor :)
  8. V

Help: Planet Toulan, how to beginn? Beginner Quests?

Hallo, i am now on the Planet Toulan ( Citadel ), i have not much skills and are a beginner, have try to talk with the Npc Bilal, but get no answer. How i can beginn or get a beginner quest or what i can do?
  9. V

Help: How to begin to Crafting? Cheapest way or bestway?

Hallo, can somebody say me how i can begin with the crafting. I mean which Blueprint makes sense, that after skilling i can sell maybee the produces things..? Or which way is the cheapest or the best?
  10. V

Selling: 1 x Bakery Fayza Pleat (F,C)

Greetings, As the title says, I'm selling a 1 x Bakery Fayza Pleat (F,C) - It is Full TT, Unpainted and has no textures, the price is TT +60 PED. My name ingame is Valkyrus Von Vega, thanks.
  11. V

Buying: 1 x Elder Coat (M,C)

1 x Elder Coat (M,C) Greetings, As the title says, I'm looking for 1 x Elder Coat (M,C) - If possible Unpainted and no textures. My name ingame is Valkyrus Von Vega, thanks.
  12. V

Buying: 1 x Labibah Coat (M,C)

Greetings, As the title says, I'm looking for 1 x Labibah Coat (M,C) - If possible Unpainted and no textures. My name ingame is Valkyrus Von Vega, thanks.
  13. V

Buying: 1 x Feodora hat (M,C)

Greetings, As the title says, I'm looking for 1 x Feodora hat (M,C) - If possible Unpainted and no textures. My name ingame is Valkyrus Von Vega, thanks.
Back