Search results

1. S

Selling: Component (Vol I) book with BPs

Hello guys, I have this component book with these Blueprints in it. All of them are with 0.01 ped TT. Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint Basic Bearings Blueprint Basic Bolts Blueprint Basic Coil Blueprint Basic Engine Blueprint Basic Power System Blueprint Basic Processor Blueprint Basic Pump...
  2. S

Selling: Many ore mining skills

Hello I will be selling out my mining skills. If you are interested please pm for bulk or each price. Skills are: Engineering: 0.92ped Prospecting: 17.37ped Calypso GA: 1.30ped Computer: 1.52ped Extraction: 1.60ped Geology: 7.92ped Mining: 28.13ped This is not an auction. I will be...
  3. S

Selling: Ziplex tk120 cheap

I have a ziplex tk120 for sale. it has TT of 133 ped. Auction will last for 3 days. Start bid is 170% - met by Thear Buyout is 200% Thank you in advance
  4. S

Buying: Omegaton A101

Hi, Im looking to purchase an Omegaton a101 energy amp. If you have one for sale pm me with price please ty.
  5. S

Selling: Marksmanship Skill Implant 13.28 ped TT

Hello peeps, Im trying to sell some of my unwanted skills so i have a marksmanship implant thats on 13.28 ped. Im selling market price or even less. Please pm me a.s.a.p. I will be online in twin peaks if you are interested Im selling for -50% from auction prices guys!!
  6. S

question about skills and skill implants

Hello, I have some skills for sale that are not in ESI's yet. I was woundering is there some kind of calculator that tells you how much TT skill implant you need for example 2500 skills. or 1500 skills. I want to know how much the TT of the ESI will be after i put in all the skills in. Thank you
  7. S

Selling: Combat and other skills (have a look)

Hi fellow Project entropians. I have switched to full time mining profession so i have some combat skills im trying to get rid of. I have the laser anatomy and marskmanship in like few 13-15ped implants if you are interest pm for price ty. Here are the skills I have for sale: Marskmanship -...
  8. S

Question: Where are all the colorers at?

Hello all, im trying to find someone that can color green and deep cadmium .. i have tried pming lelloM and sarah but no answer so far so im asking you the comunity to let me know if anyone can color with these paints. i will also wait for etopia to ask her if she can do it but yea.. let me...
  9. S

Got robbed tonight at work :(

well I was working pizza delivery tonight and on my last delivery before I was going to head on home I got caught into a scam and got robbed by two armed men with a pistol. Here's how it went down, We get the call from a random number asking to deliver three XL cheese pizzas to an adress...
  10. S

HoF: Huge Iron + Substantial Cald

Just got my new and fresh 211(L) and desided to go mine in dome 11 with the longu and then it happended a 582 Hof on Iron :) took me awhile to extract it because i kept getting killed by the nearby longus but it was for a good reason Click to enlarge the second time i died and was running back...
  11. S

Buying: Standard Dumper Blueprint QR=100

Hello guys, I'm going to start craft skilling again and I'll need to buy a Standard Dumper Blueprint at 1 ped TT. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks in advance ;)
  12. S

Striker Logan is soon to be back!!

Hellooo dear Entropians. I was called to go to army mission in Iraq. I`m back and I`m woundering if I should re-deposit and get back into the PE life. It would be nice to see a few hellos from old friends like nAn, Stryker etc.. you know who you are. Downloading it as I write will check it...
  13. S

A shoutout from Logan

Hellooo!!! dear entropians. I`m just stoping by to give a shout-out to all my friends I`ve had, My dear friend and mentor Stryker and my ex soc nAn I miss you all and I miss PE but I`ve been too busy to play anymore. Well just stopped by to tell you that I`m doing well and may the hofs be...
  14. S

Selling whats left of my skills

Hello guys again. I will try to sell some of what skills i have left. Here they are 541 Perception 797 Inflict Ranged Damage 1538 Marksmanship 535 Riffle 527 Weapon Handling 3350 Anatomy 878 Engineering 487 Mechanics 1497 Lasser Tech 932 Manufacture Mechanical Equpment If you are...
  15. S

200 Equipment BPs for Sale

Hi there just have these bps i got while crafting. Will consider selling in bulk. If you need 1 of each or few just pm me about it. Other wise Bid for bulk here/pm . Auction will end at 22:00 MA time Friday. Opening Bid is 20 ped. Next bid must be at least +1 ped. GL 1 Basic Auxiliary Socket...
  16. S

Selling Skills in Bulk

Selling all these skills in Bulk. 2550 Athletics 2456 Courage 1990 Dexterity 2648 Aim 2663 Combat Reflexes 2128 Inflict Ranged Damage 3007 Marksmenship 1894 Melle Combat 2071 Ranged Damage Assasment 3536 Riffle 3197 Weapon Handling 1837 Evade 3350 Anatomy 1962 First Aid 878 Enginiering 487...
  17. S

Sell> Bulk of ESIs

Hey peeps. I have 13 ESIs for sale. I prefer selling in bulk. Starting bid : 1,110 ped Buyout : 1,210 ped Auction will end 09/01/06 if buyout isn't reached
  18. S

Selling Armors, Faps, Weps, Attach

Items sold
  19. S

Happy B-day Stryker

Happy B-day my dear ol' friend Stryker. Wish you best of everything in live (ingame too ;D ) May the Ubers/ATHs be with you !! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  20. S

My Second Skill Unlocked - Ranged Damage Assessment

Hello, Well finaly I got to unlock RDA. Just got it, minutes ago. I`m so happy Click to enlarge
  21. S

Price Check: MK V

Hey there guys, I`m looking forward to buy mk 5 so if anyone could tell me an estimate of its price, Thanks in advise
  22. S

Striker strikes again for the 4th time !!

Heh, my third hunting global and 4th of them all. It`s a 105 ped, Atrax Old. Nothing much but still. Click to enlarge
  23. S

I`m BACK!! And my first mining find ;-D

Hello, I just want to tell everyone that I`m back playing EU. I had to take a month brake, because I was out of town for work. And MA welcomes me with my first mining global. It didnt take long for me to get it, found it on my ~30th bomb. Here`s the pic, 197 ped Cumbriz. CND, Bio #3 I...
  24. S

My 2nd Global, 220ped

Woot, im so exited again :clap: After unlocking Marksmanship yesturday, today i went on hardcore skilling with mk2 on Corns providers,guardians etc. After spending about 500 ped of ammu there i got this sweet global. This is also my second global so far and biggest. I got it right before i was...
  25. S

My First Skill Unlocked - Marksmanship

Well finaly after 20 days in PE, I unlocked my first hidden skill called Marskmanship. I was ready for it because I knew I was close because I was at the rank before Qualified (Initiated). I exited because this is the first hidden skill I have unlocked. Below I posted the pic sec after I got it...
Back