Search results

1. Tommy

Selling: Adj Resto , Mah'ketta , Adj Maddox

selling a few stuff Adj resto SOLD Mah'ketta set SOLD set of 5b plates SOLD Adj maddox tier 2.9 sb tt+4.5k bo tt+4.7k Beast amp SOLD
  2. Tommy

Selling: Everything must go

As the title says all must go , please pm here or ingame , not in a rush , just no time to play anymore due to real life happy surprises :) Items with higher value will be listed first , the rest you find at the bottom of the page , feel free to sort trough everything , will offer bulk discount...
  3. Tommy

Universal ammo for blades

I was thinking if it would be possible to have blades use universal ammo to repair , many times is hard to sell the shrapnell and at a stack of 2k ped u loose 20 ped if u sell it to tt. So the idea is , convert the shrapnel to ammo , select the ammount you want to repair your blade with and drag...
  4. Tommy

Selling: Selling various stuff

need to clean my inventory a bit so i am selling the following items Master Coat with tiarak testure (looks black with yellow , perfect for nemesis) Omegaton Pops Omegaton Jungle Walkers Ark Urban Jacket Ark Urban Pants ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Arctic Siglet Hoplite Armor Set Bicak Blix tier...
  5. Tommy

Selling: Selling Whiskers an awsome kitty !

as the title says i am selling this awsome rare kitty ! she needs a new home since i am leveling other pets , taking offers , you can pm me here or in game https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=303168&catid=member&imageuser=63152
Back