Search results

1. H

Monria Cthulhu Towers Apt 5 C for sale

I'm selling my monria apt and it is on Caly AH as of now. Apt ownership grants free travel on the Yamato Fridays and Sundays and to the Events each month. SB 1800 BO 2000 Has great view of DSEC Forensics and the HUB, paintwork has been refreshed and all traces of Yog Horror poop have been...
  2. H

Selling Sahari Pleat Supreme (F)

Only example of this dress in game, looted by yours truly during a bosswaves event on 5th Feb this year from a Wahesh Supreme. Own a unique item of Toulan fashion. Viewings are available at my shop on Toulan Shop 21 Floor 7 Nahar towers in the Shopkeeper.
  3. H

Monria Cthylla Towers Apt 6 C for sale

Brand new apartment never used or defiled by cultists, vermin free with that just out the box smell. Panoramic view of the wild shoggs roaming the crater and the hub in the distance. On Caly AH SB 1800 BO 2000 Includes free transport rights on the Yamato warp schedule. Buy youself a...
  4. H

Question: Auction House and fees

Is it possible that the fees on the Auction house could be reviewed and can you explain why it is not possible to set a price for an item on Auction in pec? There are many loot items that are difficult to sell due to their MU because the price has to be rounded up to whole PED. Do you think that...
Back