Search results

1. Jason Thayne

Website Design For Entropians

Hey there, people of Entropia. You may have come across my other thread for my graphic design and art service or the one where I'm selling art. Well this one here is about my service for designing websites, for your shop, society, blog, etc. Right now I'm only offering WordPress sites (WordPress...
  2. Jason Thayne

Unable to modify ad message

Whenever I try to modify the text of an existing ad, after changing it, pressing modify then confirming it, I get an Internal Error message. My connection is fine, I have sufficient funds in my account to cover the 30 PED fee, and I tried logging out and logging back in with no success. The...
  3. Jason Thayne

This is not a test

I lied. Test
  4. Jason Thayne

Selling: My Own Unique Artwork

Hey there! As you could probably tell by the title, I'm looking to sell some artwork of mine on Calypso. I have tons I want to sell, so I thought I'd make this post to see if anyone is interested :D So far I only have one image uploaded into the game, which you can see below: If you want...
  5. Jason Thayne

Graphic Design and Art Services

Graphic Design Service Hey there! I'm a professional graphic and web designer IRL and I wanted to offer my services in EU. So I'm offering a new graphic design art service where I'll, as you could guess, create designs. This can be banners, signs, logos, pictures, etc. You already invested a...
  6. Jason Thayne

Buying: Apartment around 400 - 700 PED

Hey there, I'm considering buying an apartment for around 400 - 700 PED. Maybe I could stretch a little more if I really like it. But I'm on a low budget. I saw I think 2 on the auction within that price range, although those already sold before I decided if I liked the location. Other than...
  7. Jason Thayne

Question: Doing Design Work/Selling Art?

I was curious if there's any sort of market for doing custom design work (ads, branding, signs, posters, etc.) and creating artwork/selling premade artwork... I just joined recently and being a professional graphic designer IRL I thought maybe I could do something like that in EU to get me...
Back