Search results

1. St4rL0rd3

Small visual bug

Screen shot should explain everything :) 4gb GTX 850m 16gb ram 2.5ghz cpu Might only be the teleporter in the way but there was a whole mess of items bushes being displayed under both characters and npcs while zoomed in on this angle. If my computer was running a 2ghz cpu that flickering...
  2. toolwiz20158-23-3-27-51

toolwiz20158-23-3-27-51

3. St4rL0rd3

Preview Your Workplace

Hello MindArk Devs, I am an amateur coder and am wondering if you would be willing to give us all a preview of your stylish hideout (pinball machines and dusty Sega platforms included), maybe a preview of some SOURCE CODE?, eh... but you got that source code though right? :) Iv always wanted to...
  4. St4rL0rd3

New to game and needing help

Think of EU as a virtual stock market.
  5. St4rL0rd3

Question: About vehicles purchase

Or find the noob oil rig at orthos, someone might be willing to sell you a used vehicle
  6. St4rL0rd3

[Merchant Thread] Vibrant Sweat

AS YES, re Selling, I cant support to much product as my capital isn't that great at the moment :)
  7. St4rL0rd3

Web Design Services [Paid in PED]

Bump :wtg: Could you maybe open a website to list your services so people have something tangible to bookmark?
  8. St4rL0rd3

[Merchant Thread] Vibrant Sweat

Will be buying (and force bumping this thread for ftp-noob moral(or something)) *Please note I am a MERCHANT in this context, not a buyer or a seller, a MERCHANT Buying Vibrant Sweat ( 1,000 > 1.69ped ) message me in game, Bentus St4rL0rd3 Ravenstar *Edit: Thank you to whoever moved the...
  9. St4rL0rd3

Question: Question about: I've got a bone to pick! -- and -- Puny missions

I am in the middle of trading looted weapons/attachments for Calypso Bone Samples at a 1ped:100samples ratio, I think it is the fairest option.
  10. St4rL0rd3

FYI: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) Was I scammed by MA?

Ok so if it wasn't already said this is more/less a database issue where (psuedo database) is being used by code to store mission information on players. You might try asking the EU team to reset your mission statistics by preforming a sql style query against the DB or by using a string finder...
  11. St4rL0rd3

Buying: High DPS weapon

Ughh... Its not high at all trust me.. I might actually delete this thread (if possible) but 100ped> 400<
  12. St4rL0rd3

Wishlist for next VU

Stop trying to change EU economy, I am almost sure it is against T&C. *Edit: Rule 8 section o.
  13. St4rL0rd3

Help: (Please take a moment to read) Bug List / potential solutions to be passed to M.A.

In regards to this over bidding issue it would be easier to use a secondary currency specially for auctions (Like auction tokens) and a ped auction fee
  14. St4rL0rd3

Ok so what about highest Attacks per minute, I have a S.I scorpion. *Edit: SIR!
  15. St4rL0rd3

Attention All Australians

Full avatar: Bentus St4rL0rd3 Ravenstar Society: Sh4d0w_Br0k3r Activities: Entrepreneur, Untrained Investor, Merchant, Tourism trainee. Location: New Zealand
  16. St4rL0rd3

Hey I need the highest dps weapon available for planet calypso. ty :) *Edit: hey so I need a fast firing weapon for maximum armor decay or even slow uber killing I already have a S.I Scorpion but if there is anything 120bpm I would be happy *Edit2: I would even be happy with a shotgun..
  17. St4rL0rd3

St4rL0rd3's Suggestion Thread

Just a couple for now, but I will certainly be coming back whenever possible. Crouch, Prone (sick of getting shot in pvp zones) Remember password button that removes password when unticked or logged off for to long PLEASE PLEASE input range finder into VSE MK1 beam (Pew, Pew) maybe make it so...
Back