Search results

1. P

Selling: Low TT Fi/Ra/Co Dante and 7x Armor Plates Mark 5b

Bump The plates are sold. The Dante is still for sale.
  2. P

It is very low TT (about 8.xx PED) so 1700 PED total.
  3. P

Selling low TT Fi/Ra/Co Dante and 7x Armor Plates Mark 5b both at MU.
  4. P

Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

What exactly means (for example) "You gained 0.0336 points of XYZ skill"? Is that means I need to get 1/0.0336=29+ times this gain for just a single point of XYZ skill? Give me a link please if this is explained somewhere.
  5. P

How do LA taxes work?

Probably some players will tell I am wrong but I doubt. Sometimes the tax is MUCH bigger then the declared tax area due to the way MA is treating the players returns - they always round it down. So if you mine in LA with 5% mining tax and hit 10 PED lyst claim it is easy - you actually *hit* and...
  6. P

Question: A dangerous precedent?

Err... what exactly is the purpose of this topic?
  7. P

Halloween Mayhem Crawls Closer!

I understand this - but there is NO OPTION to buy a key at the webshop. Just the standard packages boxes+keys.
  8. P

Halloween Mayhem Crawls Closer!

I don't grasp something - what the use of looting strongboxes when you can buy only sets of keys + strongboxes from the webshop?
  9. P

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4.1

Can you tall about the changes in the Feffoid camp pls?
  10. P

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4.1

Yeah... no loot at all in the gauntlet; every time you use tp the movement mode is changed to mouse only (I prefer to use RMB movement mode)... maybe there are more.
  11. P

Loot boxes screwing Entropia

Actually may be a nice PR idea. I sent twice suggestions to MA and they always respond "Thank you for the suggestion. We will send it to the developers". If they were really sent to the developers or not and it someone from the developers is reading them is a wild guess but you can try to make a...
  12. P

Atrox

Don't know about the chances and the events but if you are corre3ct then I had extremely bad chance - went there the day when I posted the comment and not looking around rushed ahead... to be shredded by 2 hatclings before I succeed to kill the first young (was hunting there for weeks). @...
Back