Search results

1. A

Your Sweating Alarm opinions

Hi Max. Nice idea to track the skill-up for each session. I will try to implement it. About a button for larger page of session I don't know when I can implement it since I need of time. About the last request, I don't understand XD In these days I try to implement the first two ideas. I will...
  2. A

I know that an illegal tool is a tool that automates the avatar without the supervision of the player. Here the tool does automate nothing, it only triggers an alarm and allows you to perform analysis about your sweating sessions
  3. A

SAAT - Sweating Alarm and Analysis Tool

Hello everyone, I'm here to show you the Sweating Alarm and Analysis Tool (SAAT). It is a different project with respect the old thread of one year ago. The tool has the following features: It informs you when a mob is dry It informs you even if the mob kills you It performs analysis of...
  4. A

For the current version you can choose between 3 alarm sounds. Insert a custom sound can be a good idea for a next version. I would wait only for the impact in game between sweaters. If this tool likes, we can carry this project together with new ideas
  5. A

The first release will be available on 02/15/2017 (Wednesday). If the community has some suggestion to improve the tool, please, write it on the post that I will create in the suitable topic Wednesday
  6. A

Indeed an alarm is made for waking up
  7. A

Dan59, the sweating alarm in the link suffers of computation overhead. It must delete chat.log to avoid the reading of all the file. In my case I only read the last line so we get a faster solution without deleting chat.log and without needing of backups. The positive aspect of the sweating...
  8. A

Amber Knightley I didn't include there because for first, this post is a discussion with poll, then one of the two links are not mine. The second link has offline files. About the first link, it was a my old version. I made a new version of the Sweating Alarm. MindArk condemns the Automation...
  9. A

Hi everyone I would like to do a poll about one argument that can be loved or hated. Time ago I released an old version of a Sweating Alarm. Now the concept of its using could be to avoid to keep the [System] chat enabled, avoid that afkers stuck-at after the dry or death of mob (it's an alarm...
  10. A

Sweat Alarm

I asked already MA for approval, I'm waiting for an answer :)
  11. A

Why my post has been deleted?

Hi! I wrote a post about a tool in the tool section. Why post was deleted? Thank you
  12. A

Sweat Alarm

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you a tool that will be really useful for sweaters (mostly afkers :beerchug: ): :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:the Sweat Alarm! :smash::smash::smash::smash: The Sweat Alarm works as an "alarm" when a mob is dry. It can be useful when you are tired to stay...
  13. A

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Hi! I would like to register at event! Name: Anthony Asura Voza Team Name: Ambulimax Headhunters Thank you :)
Back