Search results

1. C

Selling: Sold

Sold
  2. C

Selling: WTS Silver Crown of Sahar (M)

WTS Silver Crown of Sahar (M). Might also consider a trade for some ring with lifesteal. PM offers
  3. C

Buying: Closed

Send PM
  4. C

Selling: Shop Keeper (male)

Shop Keeper (male), price 5k
  5. C

Selling: Some armors (Thunderbird, Rascal, Adj. Vigi, Gremlin) and plates

Rascal (Male, Complete) SOLD! Gremlin (Male, complete) tt+280 Adj Vigi (Male) SOLD! Thunderbird (Male, 5 parts): tt+8995 Helmet TIR 130/200. Tier 1.04 Harness TIR 111/200. Tier 1.63 Gloves TIR 127/200. Tier 1.24 Shins TIR 121/200. Tier 1.52 Foot TIR 127/200. Tier 1.00 5 pcs of Armor plating...
  6. C

Selling: closed

Most items sold, thread can be closed
  7. C

Buying: Adjusted restoration chip

WTB adjusted restoration chip. PM your offer here or ingame IGN: Marcus Crusader Adlerkreutz
  8. C

Selling: Adjusted Maddox 4, tier 5.95 [SOLD ]

Hi, Time to sell my adjusted Maddox 4. 66% efficiency with Armatrix 20P amp :) Other stats in pic below... SOLD! PM here or ingame. Marcus Crusader Adlerkreutz
  9. C

Selling: unl. cb19

It's time to trade/sell my unl. cb19. A truely wonderful gun if you're diciplined. I dare to say it's next to impossible to loose money with it (been for me at least). Been grinding away at Argos and Drones but after unlocking Commando it's time to move up. I'm looking to buy a unl HL8 and...
  10. C

Achievement: Commando

Been a very long struggle to unlock this: Click to enlarge
  11. C

Buying: T-Bird Arms and Thighs

I need to make my T-Bird(Male) set complete I miss Arms and Thighs so please send offers by PM or post in this thread
  12. C

Bulk purchase of Breer P5

I'd like to buy 10 Breer P5. Please pm offers or reply in thread. They are for personal use-not for reselling!
  13. C

Selling:ES 400 Scanner

This thread is now closed
  14. C

Trading my hangun skill for your rifle skill

I'm interested in trading about 200-250 peds of handgun skill for the same amount of rifle skill. Please send a PM if you're interested!
  15. C

Selling Mk.V (10900 ped incl. full tt)

As topic says. Selling this fine weapon with full tt (165 ped) for a total of 10900 ped. First to reply gets it...
  16. C

Selling: Maddox 4

Closed! :D
  17. C

Selling Omegaton M2875

Closed :D
  18. C

Jaguar foot-guards (female)

Mods plz lock as this item now is in auction
  19. C

Jaguar female boots

After a long period of crappy loots I finally have a loot worth posting :D BTW: If anyone wish to trade against male boots plz send me a PM and we'll work someting out ;)
  20. C

PC: ES 400 Scanner

With Akoz recently selling his ES 500 scanner for 12.5k I'm curious what would be a fair price for the ES 400? Any ideas?
  21. C

Selling paint in bulk

Selling the following paint cans below. color, number, tt Paint Can (Brown) 45 31.50 PED Paint Can (Light Green) 101 9.09 PED Paint Can (Pink) 54 4.32 PED Paint Can (Purple) 69 4.14 PED Paint Can (Blue) 127 6.35 PED Paint Can (Mauve) 15 1.65 PED Paint Can (Orange) 262 2.62 PED Paint...
  22. C

Buying components

I'm interested in buying: Geotrek Super Alloy Buttstock Solar 12V Gel batteries GEC Coil Springs 1M Please send me a PM if you have these for sale or if you know a shop where it's possible to buy them.
  23. C

Application for Magnum-:-Opus

Lately Magnum-:-Opus have been drowning in applications. When we've tried to contacted the persons trying to join for an interview we've failed. I decided to do a stakeout and watch the soc. terminal. Was a bit surprised... Click to enlarge Needless to say the application was rejected ;)
  24. C

price increases

The recent (~1 year) hyperinflation on some items have left me thinking about my continued Entropia venture. I love Entropia but I more and more start to feel that it's not possible to develop my avatar to "the next level". I am what most of you would call a mid-level player with mid-level...
  25. C

Scanner use

After reading this thread I came up with the idea that by using scanners we should be able to determine damage intervall and what kind of damage a mob deals. Obviously voted yes myself
Back