Search results

1. B

Selling: Jarhead F and Mahketta F armor sets

Selling full custom Painted Jarhead armor set, with purple and green painted sections, all three sections on each piece of armor painted for max effect. Armor pieces are Tier 2-3, Full set asking tt+1400 Ped Full set of F Mahketta armor also for sale, asking tt+400 Ped. Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  2. B

Buying: Genesis sulfury or dragons breath

Looking to get one of these 2 blades, message me here or pm me in game
  3. B

Selling: Electric attack nanochip 9 tier 8

Selling this nice chip for tt+5300 Ped, have lowered the price quite a bit so not taking any less than that Fully enhanced with a kinetic amp 7 it does 91.8-183.6 Damage at 42 attacks per min. SIB range is 34-39. This chip easily does over 100 Actual DPS with the buffs. Pm me here on the...
  4. B

Buying: Rutic Bett

Looking to get a Rutic Bett, I know theres got to still be a few of these out there. Message me here or in game if you have one you want to sell. Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  5. B

Buying: Ranked Psy-Sword tier 4 and higher

Looking to get a ranked-psy sword, preferably tier 5 and up, but no lower than tier 4. Message me here or in game with offers Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  6. B

Buying: RLB S1X2

Looking to buy a higher Tier RLB S1X2, Tier 4 and up. Let me know what you got!
  7. B

Selling: Bicak blix tier 6.4

Though I decided to reopen the rental shop I still want to shift around some stuff, Im going to try to condense what I have left and what i buy in the future into 2 categories. That means some things have to go. Please Message me here, or PM me, or Message me in game with purchase offers. I am...
  8. B

Buying: Tier 3 components

Hey everybody, I'm looking to get some tier 3 components, up to 300 of them. I'm paying 500%. PM me here or in game Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  9. B

Bristlehog taming broken?

Hey it seems like taming Bristlehogs isn't working at the moment. We tried at 2 different spots, at Camp icarus and Fort Ithaca, but 3 of us could not get it to work, it would either say taming failed or could not execute every time. And we tried for about 20 minutes. The last time I went out...
  10. B

The Hunt Club

Hello folks, I just wanted to let you all know of a new project that I've decided to undertake in order to allow more people to enjoy team hunting here in the Entropia Universe. Ever since the addition of the codex to the game, there has been ever more reason to get together with folks for team...
  11. B

Buying: Electric Attack Nanochip 6-7

Looking to buy one of these 2 chips, only low tiered ones for right now. PM me if your looking to sell one.
  12. B

Welpsquadtv streaming a new player experience

Hello everybody, hope your all having a good week so far. I just wanted to let everybody know that Welpsquadtv on twitch is going to be doing something pretty cool on stream starting this weekend. I have been streaming Entropia for almost 4 years now, and I finally talked another member of the...
  13. B

Buying: Electric Attack Nanochip 8 or 9, tier 4 or higher

Looking to buy an electric attack nanochop 8 or 9 tier 4 or higher. You can message me here or in game with your offers. Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  14. B

Buying: Bicak Blix Tier 7 or higher

Hey everybody, Im now in the market for a Bicak Blix tier 7 or higher. Paying in pure peds, contact me here or in game, Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  15. B

Buying: Kesmek Bett and other Melee/Mindforce (tt+1500 or more for Kesmek Bett)

Hey guys, just looking for some new options to have for the rental shop. Heres a bunch of ideas of things I'd be interested in. Any tier: Force mace Basher Rutic Bett Kesmek Bett Kesmek Vass Loughlin Masher 2 Ranked psy sword Tier 4 or higher: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 8 Kinetic Attack...
  16. B

Buying: Castorian combat mace mk 1, 3, 4, and force maces

Looking to shift the focus of my rental shop again, hoping to aquire some maces. Already purchase castorian combat mace mk 1 and force mace clobber. looking still for a castorian combat mace mk 3 or 4, tier 4 and up!!!! Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
  17. B

Selling: Genesis firefly Tier 8

Not playing much anymore so I would like to find this knife a new home. Tier 8.03, current tt value is 0 ped on game auction thread on hold
  18. B

Question: What would you like to rent?

Hello everybody, I hope you are all staying safe during this crisis the world is coping with at the moment. Since Ive been spending more time online, as Im sure many have been, I've been doing some rearranging and thinking about the rental shop I've run through the PCF since May of last year...
  19. B

Buying: Katsuichi determination adjusted

Looking to buy one of these, preferably with some tiers. Message me here or in game if you got one your looking to sell.
  20. B

Selling: sold

Old post close this
  21. B

Buying: Tier 8 components

Hey all, Im trying to get my genesis firefly to tier 8, and I need some tier 8 components. Paying 380%, I still need about 140 of them
  22. B

Info: BladesofTalos hunting log

Hey guys, been seeing a lot of talk on the forum about hunt size and return rates, so I thought I would chime in with some of the hunts I'm going to be doing over the next few months. Im picking the value of 100 Peds of ammunition as a stable point for every hunt, and I am going to be sticking...
  23. B

Buying: Combustive attack nanochip 3 UL

Looking to get one of these chips, contact me here or in game if u got one for sale (Legendary Blades101 OfTalos) Item purchased thread can be closed
  24. B

Buying: NeopSion kinetic amp 3 UL

Looking to buy one of these. Message me here or in game (Legendary Blades101 OfTalos)
Back