Search results

1. Creator_of_Ped

Other Space Games - with similar feel?

Yeah I had a look at it, I think it will fail unfortunately like the other Entropia clones. I feel I have played enough games to know when something smells like failure. I think it looks good on video if you don't look too deep, and I understand it is in early development, if you look closely...
  2. Creator_of_Ped

Other Space Games - with similar feel?

I came an interesting game dev discord the other day, some of the screenshots had that old PE atmosphere vibishness, but looks like it has a way to go before being available, and not clear if it is an mmo or single player. Wild Origin Online: https://discord.gg/vMDzwNc I am curious what other...
  3. Creator_of_Ped

Selling: Regenerative Gel (sort of)

In Entropia Universe where real cash is involved I have seen 50$ items cause people to steal from long term friends and soc mates. So when we are talking 500USD$ ( 5000 ped ) worth of items, it takes a great deal of trust. There is only a handful of players I trust with my items/money in...
  4. Creator_of_Ped

Why should you avoid melee weapons?

I have a couple of good reasons to like melee. Everything you can do with a ranged weapon you can do with a melee weapon except for hit things at range. Perks of Melee: - build strength - strength ='s greater carrying capacity - strength attribute helps you build your hp faster. I...
  5. Creator_of_Ped

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in - Gamasutra

WTS Rare Ethereal Apartment Segna West 100,000 ped pm me to buy. :laugh: stats: place unlimited items.. 1 million ped though to get Ethereal Lock so no one picks it up. XD
  6. Creator_of_Ped

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in - Gamasutra

What a complete BS cash grab by MA... 5000USD$ get the hell out of here... REMEMBER the fable about the Emperors new clothes? Need I say more?
  7. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: 25 Small Chadriak Mushrooms

Please PM me with your price, would prefer to buy all at once if possible. This thread will remain open until I get all I need 15 left... waiting until I cycle more ped.
  8. Creator_of_Ped

Continued trust in MindArk..?

I have approximately 15,000 and 11 years worth of reasons to hate MA, yet here I am. I made all 15k issues... and continue to create another 100 - 300 more with every depo lol. I think the thing is addz, people want to blame the game, I say blame the player. Cause everyone fails to remember...
  9. Creator_of_Ped

Continued trust in MindArk..?

I don't need to trust MA... I deposit, I know once it is deposited it is almost guaranteed gone. I only do my best to get the most amount of hours of quality entertainment I can. MA will surely take everything if I use it, I can trust in that 100% :laugh:
  10. Creator_of_Ped

Achievement: Stage V Kerberos With UL Item

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7020&attachmentid=34088 After cycling way too much ped in just 4 months completed the challenge, what I didn't expect was to loot a UL item off shrap and crap kerbs. I picked paramedic for my skill as trying to get to max on mod 2350...
  11. Creator_of_Ped

Ethical issues in game

Walking Dead? "Just look at the flowers Lilly" :laugh:
  12. Creator_of_Ped

Ethical issues in game

Hey the OP needs to buy a PENIS apartment in Omegaton by Deer Mall. :laugh:
  13. Creator_of_Ped

Achievement: Test of Faith (Stage 1 - pants) & Insatiable Hunger - missions done

I hope you are joking, otherwise if that is how you got this achievement... then why not just do a crafting quest.
  14. Creator_of_Ped

Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

over 3k kills on lower maturity without feet or shins. roughly 1700 saba L8 - L11` in saba tunnels.. male gremlin arms dropped from lurker.
  15. Creator_of_Ped

Help: Old Player Returning

If you are planning to deposit a bit just hunt puny until you grad your discipleship with a mentor you get full set of full tt adj pixie.. good stuff.
  16. Creator_of_Ped

Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

Ex Soc Mate looted Nem Shins off Snarg Alpha --- After 5k young - Alpha Merp failed to drop a single piece of gremlin. Soc mates have reported provider maturity dropping both the face & gloves. After roughly 150 kills of Old Alpha Merp I looted a female face another 300 kills later a male...
  17. Creator_of_Ped

Current State of EU and its future

Don't worry they treat everyone equal... like common dung :laugh:
  18. Creator_of_Ped

Merp

Merp no longer at LA 39. Is all Trox and Trax now...
  19. Creator_of_Ped

Can MindArk ''force'' the players to deposit ?

omg lol... it is so true... that link made my day.. it is entropia's greatest summary :)
  20. Creator_of_Ped

Christmas Ring 2015

and thus I insert foot into mouth.... :laugh:... I fess up.. my bad... haha :ahh:
  21. Creator_of_Ped

Christmas Ring 2015

face palms self... yep.. some days I need to check topic category.. thought it was hof/discovery Only saw ring/discovery.. and arguing.. was like dafuq.
  22. Creator_of_Ped

Fix my finder!

Just chip them out and donate them to me :). In all seriousness I understand your frustration.
  23. Creator_of_Ped

Christmas Strongbox

Thanks for the link Hypno, didn't even realize the discovery... haha
  24. Creator_of_Ped

Christmas Ring 2015

Back