Search results

1. Creator_of_Ped

Other Space Games - with similar feel?

I came an interesting game dev discord the other day, some of the screenshots had that old PE atmosphere vibishness, but looks like it has a way to go before being available, and not clear if it is an mmo or single player. Wild Origin Online: https://discord.gg/vMDzwNc I am curious what other...
  2. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: 25 Small Chadriak Mushrooms

Please PM me with your price, would prefer to buy all at once if possible. This thread will remain open until I get all I need 15 left... waiting until I cycle more ped.
  3. Creator_of_Ped

Achievement: Stage V Kerberos With UL Item

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7020&attachmentid=34088 After cycling way too much ped in just 4 months completed the challenge, what I didn't expect was to loot a UL item off shrap and crap kerbs. I picked paramedic for my skill as trying to get to max on mod 2350...
  4. Creator_of_Ped

Christmas Strongbox

No info of what is in them... everyone ready for a HoHOHo Ring? :laugh: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/#strongboxes
  5. Creator_of_Ped

Merry Mayhem Christmas NPC?

Founder her at Nymph right after update... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7020&attachmentid=34041 Santa's Little Helper
  6. Creator_of_Ped

Where to buy (L) Longblades?

Where to buy (L) Longblades? Before you say auction... haven't been any swords (L) for skilling lvl 9 - 13 in past week. Is there any shops that specialize in L long blade crafting? Thank You
  7. Creator_of_Ped

HoF: X2 Rifle Drop

So today was another run on Pan's. I didn't have a 10 hour 100% skill pill, but told myself I had 3 more points till psyche attribute was 50. I would either loot and complete my Arc Guardian (F) set, or hit 50 psyche and come back later to train up melee. I had only the thighs and arms to go...
  8. Creator_of_Ped

HoF: 420 Ped Paneleon

I always tell people don't chase the swirls... Within 10 hours I cycled roughly 2k ped, missed an X2 rifle drop, thought was just gonna be a bum deal. Even then I wasn't after the X2 mainly or even any amount of golden swirl. I was actually just trying to finish my Guardian Armor Set (f) by...
  9. Creator_of_Ped

Why I help new players, or people in general...

This thread is a clarifying answer to peoples questions behind my motives, not an invite for argument. If you have additional comments, please limit them to why you like helping new players, or people. Thank You. The answer is super simple, it isn't that I am out to rip people off, or that I...
  10. Creator_of_Ped

The "United Colonist Pact"

Requesting thread be closed cause people can't say they dislike the idea in a civil or polite way. This is a proposed solution to the recent frustration with MA communication. What is the UCP ( United Colonist pact ): The UCP represents a voice from every active planet owner as a...
  11. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: Lvl I Mindforce

thread closed...
  12. Creator_of_Ped

Selling: Vindicator Armor

Closed keeping the armor no sale.
  13. Creator_of_Ped

Selling: Ares IMP Ring

sold, thank you. BTW those wondering I sold it for 3k ped to joker. Cause I know there are going to be more dropping in another wave eventually so value will either remain as is or be driven down by more rings, plus really think I can loot one better with more deposits.
  14. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: Naglfar ( Boat )

Buying one for player made newbie mission/tp run. Also curious how many it seats?
  15. Creator_of_Ped

A Reply to General De Souza's

After the EBN Report finishes another transmission is played over the air... Read General De Souza's transcript here.
  16. Creator_of_Ped

Community Unlimited ( More than a grind! )

Thread is part of the Globals For Newbs project! What is "Community Unlimited"? Join the #unlimited channel for help or to discuss our project! It is an important effort to encourage players to do more then, grind hunting quests or hunt for swirlies, get bored then quit playing entropia all...
  17. Creator_of_Ped

The Sweat Shop

This is part of the Globals For Newbs Project! A service which offers UL items looted during my hunts and crafts, such as armor, bp's, etc. I offer these items to players who sweat or may not be able to deposit. Shop has been migrated to the GFN Official Website to help reduce clutter on PCF...
  18. Creator_of_Ped

Globals For Newbs

The GFN - Globals For Newbs project has now been officially migrated to its own website.
  19. Creator_of_Ped

Disciples of Lootius

This society is part of the Globals For Newbs Project! Information for the Disciples of Lootius has now been migrated to the GFN Official Website.
  20. Creator_of_Ped

Chronicles of PED [ Character Lore ]

Chapter 1: The White Knight Once upon a time when sweaters would sweat at Camp Phoenix a new colonist arrived on Calypso. This mysterious colonist was trying to complete a full set of knight armor. History has no record of the actual real identity of "The White Knight", only that is was roughly...
  21. Creator_of_Ped

Where is Category 0? - Warning Rant

I have a big complaint - big surprise, lol. I saw the Halloween mask discovery and though hmm, interesting, maybe I should give it a shot. I just 0 scored after one hour on halloween event. I know I need roughly 300 - 400 kills for a 50% chance to loot item worth 1-5 points. My question is...
  22. Creator_of_Ped

Help: Formula For Damage Cost Per Sec?

So when I have an amp and the gun on entropedia says it cost .xx per second to shoot, how are they calculating this, and how can I do that calculation to figure out amp decay included?
  23. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: Omegaton M2100

I am crazy, nostalgic and the gun would be nice to have. contact me in game with your offers! For those of you that don't know it is the old UL tt pistol.
  24. Creator_of_Ped

Help: Weapons that sound like the ISIS BL200 , 800, etc series

Any of you that have used the low lvl L versions know that sweet firing sound. Any other weapons use the same sound that are UL + SIB?
  25. Creator_of_Ped

Buying: ISIS BL800 (UL) for my ARES IMP RING

changed my mind ^^ keeping the ring... thread closed.
Back