Search results

1. O

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Add me up.. Add me please: Master SeanF Hunter
  2. O

Selling: Selling All Skills. TT and Net Values in the Post.

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  3. O

Weekend Bump:lolup::lolup:
  4. O

B.U.M.P:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
  5. O

I am completely Selling out. Please PM me ingame with what your interested in and we can talk %'s. I do not check forum messages so you must contact me ingame. Avatar: Master SeanF Hunter Skills Available are whatever TT you want or in a Bulk Deal.. Skills are in Alphabetical Order...
  6. O

MA is leading an unfair game

Well, I never post in forums but reading more and more I must stop being silent... I find it very hard to believe that this man is in the police dept. I have had my own run ins with this guy. He is a cheater, exploiter, and scumbag. I would never see a police officer PM me some of the...
  7. O

Selling: Selling All Skills. Prefer Bulk Sales

I have decided to give Mindark another chance to redeem itself, therefore I wont be selling out.. Admins Please remove Post.
  8. O

Please bump me up :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  9. O

As the title says, I am selling ALL skills. I would prefer to do bulk sales to limit time spent. Yes I will try to sell all skills to Quit the game totally so I have no reason to dump more cash into Entropia. I am looking to get the most out of the game that I can. 327,830 total skills...
  10. O

Selling: Weapon Accuracy Enhancer Blueprint Collection

To All you crying saying that the auction should have ended..... Read the rules... Warvar clearly states Auction ends 48 hours after last bid. which means if there is a bid, auction goes another 48hrs
  11. O

Selling: weapon damage enhancer blueprint collection

To All you crying saying that the auction should have ended..... Read the rules... Warvar clearly states Auction ends 48 hours after last bid. which means if there is a bid, auction goes another 48hrs
  12. O

Selling: Full Set of Adjusted jaguar (M) Unlimited

PLease Delete Thread
  13. O

Please Bump me up:lolup:
  14. O

Daily Bump:lolup::lolup:
  15. O

Just My Daily Bump:lolup:
  16. O

Please B.U.M.P me up :lolup:
  17. O

I am currently selling my Full set of Adjusted jaguar (M) Unlimited.. Tiers and Price are as Follows: Harness Tier 2.7 Helmet Tier 1.3 Arms Tier 2.6 Thighs Tier 2.5 Shins Tier 1.7 Foot Tier 2.1 Gloves tier 1.8 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Jaguar_Adjusted
  18. O

LA02 Atrox Paradise 10,000 Peds Event

Register ----> Master SeanF Hunter
  19. O

Strongbox ring chance

I dont like the chance I can say that I have opened more boxes then I would like to say but I will say that I opened 5,000 boxes just in the month of Feb and ive not gotten any imp, mod, aug, or perfected anything at all since boxes were introduced. I have opened all forms of boxes I.E. Xmas...
  20. O

Info: Fun @ rig

PS cloudy production. I will trash talk u as much as u trash talk me. If u ever shut that mouth of urs, ill do same :D + when we come, u train. u don't shoot. ur no PKr. All u are is the leach. We play the game, u cant. Is there a reason ALL ur Soc m8s in ur new Soc are Noobs that want free...
  21. O

Yup, u got it. now post all ur words u sad little boy. And u go to rig for PK fun?? LMAO!!!!!! U stand all day long to get oil, when someone takes THE oil u go get mobtrain with ur UL pitbull :D Nobody here is crying one bit but seems to be u. All u can do is copy paste what others say to u...
  22. O

AS PER YOUR OWN SAYING, (IF YOU DONT CARE FOR OIL WHY GO TO RIG)! So you don't need oil cloud? Why are you at rig trying to pick oil 10-15hrs a day? We come to kill you, simple as that. I show up and u INSTA mobtrain cause u cant afford to shoot and u know for FACT I can shoot u ALL day long...
  23. O

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

I DID find the Proteron I passed by you numerous times. You were afk as I tried speaking to you numerous times also. For you to say that I'm lieing in any way, shape, or form. Have at it. This is why I never post in forum. I killed the prot and got divine chip.. Now I am SELLING Divine...
  24. Divine Intervention

Divine Intervention

I received my Divine Chip
  25. O

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

After camping I Found After I camped all areas and put in about 92hrs time total I have found the Proteron Divine, Killed it and recieved my Divine Intervention Chip.
Back