Search results

1. la aurora

Selling: Pills, Boxes & Pets

Up
  2. la aurora

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Pretty much my experience only my turnover was slightly more. 37K+ points, 500+ boxes and over 4K lost, although I stopped counting at some point. 266 ped was my biggest, 0 rares, 0 items of any kind. That's a lot of money for a week of boredom and frustration tbh. Not sure I want a repeat...
  3. la aurora

Selling: Pills, Boxes & Pets

BOXES ===== Helloween Boxes (501) - 2 p/each PILLS ===== AccuStim 15 (21) - 20 p/each DevaStim 15 (21) - 20 p/each MediStim 15 (32) - 12 p/each MediStim 10 (34) - 6 p/each NutriStim 15 (19) - 10 p/each NutriStim 10 (16) - 4.5 p/each NutriStim 5 (13) - 1.5 p/each PETS ==== [Eudoracell Pet]...
  4. la aurora

Selling: Jaguar, Adjusted (F) - 5 pieces

Bump. Edited the tier for Gloves as now it's upgrade ready just like all other parts.
  5. la aurora

Selling: Jaguar, Adjusted (F) - 5 pieces

Selling 5 pieces of this great upper mid tier set. Solid protection against both stab/cut/impact mobs and robots. Not many armors can do both at the same time. It also provides good amount of cold protection, making it a comfortable wear in the Feffs Pit or Cyclops Depth. Holds well against mobs...
  6. la aurora

Price Check [Ziplex Z1 Seeker] & [Earth Excavator ME/01]

Are these old school mining tools from TT worth anything these days?
  7. la aurora

Price Check Adj Boar (F) & Adj Jaguar (F) & Liakon (F)

Thanks for giving me an idea of what to expect in the current market, Legends! I used to own a set of Angel before selling out years ago and I'm looking for something in a similar category or just slightly below. Tiger (L) + Adj Resto combo mostly does the job, but looking for parts all the...
  8. la aurora

Price Check Adj Boar (F) & Adj Jaguar (F) & Liakon (F)

How much do these sets cost these days and how easy would it be to find one?
  9. la aurora

Info: Eomon damage type change

By this logic using impact-only plates would leave weakness on stab, which is already smaller than impact by 7 points on Perseus but it just doesn't happen. Put in Impact-66 plates and you'll have little trouble even with Prowlers & Stalkers. Put in Stab-66 and you'll get hit quite a lot even...
  10. la aurora

Selling: Shadow (M,L) Helmet & Harness

Both full TT @250% Helmet (51.00) => 127.5 ped Harness (153.00) => 382.5 ped
  11. la aurora

Need New Chair Recommendations

Another owner of a Herman Miller chair here. Had to get an Aeron as very few good chairs come in tall stool variants and I needed one for my fixed height standing desk. Wasn't happy with the price but my health situation dramatically improved since I got this office setup. My cats like the mesh...
  12. la aurora

Selling: [SOLD] [Omegaton Igni L1000] UL T6.13 150/200

This nice little gun is still available
  13. la aurora

thanks and bump!
  14. la aurora

A very flexible gun that can handle a wide range of mobs: from lvl <10 unamped to 50+ spiders and mulmun elites when fully loaded up. Not sure how much you can save on MU but having access to such mobs means ultra fast skilling and some nice MU in loot. Looted multiple Shadow (L) parts, esi's...
  15. la aurora

Mining Mania!

Congrats to the winner. I bet last few hours were quite nerve werecking but it all was worth it. Must be great to be you right now. Enjoy the moment :cool:
  16. la aurora

Mining Mania!

Crafting was never my thing in this game but I do believe crafters deserved some 'TT in' activity for skilling since the other professions have theirs. The level of turnover possible with those BPs is definitely over the top though and low demand for some ores has been an issue long before...
  17. la aurora

Mining Mania!

Mining has been incredibly boring lately, so I'm all for anything that would spice it up in this way or another. But the timing and the nature of this event makes me wonder about the plans MA has for this profession in EU. All common ores in that list are currently below 110%, some are below...
Back