Search results

1. la aurora

Selling: Pills, Boxes & Pets

BOXES ===== Helloween Boxes (501) - 2 p/each PILLS ===== AccuStim 15 (21) - 20 p/each DevaStim 15 (21) - 20 p/each MediStim 15 (32) - 12 p/each MediStim 10 (34) - 6 p/each NutriStim 15 (19) - 10 p/each NutriStim 10 (16) - 4.5 p/each NutriStim 5 (13) - 1.5 p/each PETS ==== [Eudoracell Pet]...
  2. la aurora

Selling: Jaguar, Adjusted (F) - 5 pieces

Selling 5 pieces of this great upper mid tier set. Solid protection against both stab/cut/impact mobs and robots. Not many armors can do both at the same time. It also provides good amount of cold protection, making it a comfortable wear in the Feffs Pit or Cyclops Depth. Holds well against mobs...
  3. la aurora

Price Check [Ziplex Z1 Seeker] & [Earth Excavator ME/01]

Are these old school mining tools from TT worth anything these days?
  4. la aurora

Price Check Adj Boar (F) & Adj Jaguar (F) & Liakon (F)

How much do these sets cost these days and how easy would it be to find one?
  5. la aurora

Selling: Shadow (M,L) Helmet & Harness

Both full TT @250% Helmet (51.00) => 127.5 ped Harness (153.00) => 382.5 ped
  6. la aurora

Selling: [SOLD] [Omegaton Igni L1000] UL T6.13 150/200

A very flexible gun that can handle a wide range of mobs: from lvl <10 unamped to 50+ spiders and mulmun elites when fully loaded up. Not sure how much you can save on MU but having access to such mobs means ultra fast skilling and some nice MU in loot. Looted multiple Shadow (L) parts, esi's...
  7. la aurora

Selling: Skills (list and prices being updated)

Selling following skill chips one by one or in bulk. Prices and availability will be updated on daily basis. Also feel free to contact me regarding other skills you are interested in. I have plenty of Handgun and LWT still on avatar for example. Skills in list so far: Serendipity: 1000%...
  8. la aurora

Selling: MF chips (L) (bulk ~450 ped TT)

451.89 ped @ ~104.7% = 473 ped Total TT may get a bit bigger depending on how long this sale takes Set includes following (L) chips: Electric Strike Chip I: 10.86 ped Electric Strike Chip II: 117.26 ped Electric Strike Chip IV: 11.78 ped Combustive Attack Chip I: 16.00 ped Combustive Strike...
  9. la aurora

Selling: Animal skins (bulk)

TT: 118.31 ped @ 109% = 129 ped TT may change a bit to the bigger side if this sale takes a while.
  10. la aurora

Selling: Loughlin Smacker Three UnL - Tier I

SOLD This is one of the best weapons for skilling Power Fist in game. Gives really nice Agility gains as well. I've used it as a defense weapon during my mining trips and it served me really well for small and mid-level mobs like Argonauts or Molisks up to Raider maturities. No ammo to carry...
  11. la aurora

Selling: Rutol-textured Master Coat

I'm strongly considering selling my good old lucky Master Coat. I always enjoyed its rather natural leather look and I haven't seen many of those in game. Please PM your offers. The instant BO would be TT+1499 peds but I will consider offers below that as well.
  12. la aurora

Selling: in bulk: Low lvl MF Chips (L) and small collection of Animal Skins

Selling following 2 lots: MF chips in bulk for about 105% TOTAL TT:.......................409.16 + MU% 105......................~430.00 Combustive Attack Chip I (L)....16.00 Combustive Strike Chip II (L)...180.27 Cryogenic Attack Chip I (L).....2.74 Electric Strike Chip II (L).....139.90...
  13. la aurora

13982 Gazzurdite on TI

Click to enlarge This is a 2nd for me and although some payback from MA was really due after about 2 weeks without single global or break even run, I definitely didn't expect this one to happen. Very good timing, MA. I so needed some cash for upcoming WoF match :D Finder is 320 as you can see...
  14. la aurora

Selling: Tons of coloring, texture, tailoring, crafting, dna etc materials

Removed most of the high TT lots as they seem easier to sell in auction. Feel free to PM me if anything of the remaining stuff is of your interest :) Rules: First buyer to meet the BO gets the lot. Just PM me and arrange the meeting :) Make-Up (up) Cosmetic Pen (Dark Brown) (1) [TT: 4.00]...
  15. la aurora

Uber: 9699 Durulium

Been mining like crazy dropping no less than 500 bombs a day lately and finally my first tower and first ever loot over 3K in my PE history :wtg: It was a wierd run. Got 23 ped TT beacon, 127 global from molisk and 35 pedder from random argo but mining ROI was hideous - like 50 peds ores from...
  16. la aurora

PC: Angel Set (F) without boots

Wondering what something that used to be a full set of Angel (F) is worth nowadays =)
  17. la aurora

damn, this guy is high

I knew he was freaky before and there are lots of things about him I find stupid but this vid got me, he's an alien (note @ ~2.50 :eek: ) Se1FFJjrsrw
  18. la aurora

Sieben sieben aylyulyu... ESC anyone?

Ok, not being able to access EU makes people get busy with wierd things... so, any thoughts on who to put bets on this year? Ukraine is something, I must say. You should check their entry an eurovision.tv mediacentre. Trashiest song ever on ESC I guess. It's so bad and addictive that it can...
  19. la aurora

Nice hogg with ESI

Spent yesterdays evening with a friend crying on each other shoulders about losing a lot lately and still having 1017 ped as biggest loot and next morning I get this :yay: Biggest loot evah for me and first one I found cool enough to post on EF. :wtg:
  20. la aurora

Adv V1, Angel Helmet (F)

Selling following two items. It's not an auction. First PM gets the deal. Adjusted Ravenger MiniSwiper V1 - TT+15K Angel Helmet (F) - TT+3.4K
  21. la aurora

Entropia Media (discussion)

We all have different reason to play this game. I must say it wasn't RCE that brought me here. Thing that really got my interest was wide possibilities for media in this game that weren't used even on half, so there was enough space to come and try something new. I was trying things from very...
  22. la aurora

1st or 3rd person (Navigation Guide)

There are questions that get asked again and again. It was meant to be an answer in one of such topics but it turned out rather detailed, so I thought it was worth posting it as a guide instead of hiding it in one of numerious similar threads. I haven't played ego shooters before, so for me 3rd...
  23. la aurora

Surviving in Entropia (warning: long post)

I've noticed a lot of 'what am I doing wrong/why do I have to deposit so much' threads lately. I know they always were there and much more of those will appear in future. But if this my theory will make the game more enjoyable for few people at least, all this writing will be worth it. I...
  24. la aurora

Let's talk about ESI's and gambling

The thought for this thread was born after Marco's replies in A&Q session we had not so long ago. It was answer on question about what differs Entropia from gambling and his answer that those were skills that have value that make the difference. So, do they really? Let's start from the basics...
  25. la aurora

Selling various skills

Updated: Skills that found their owners: BruuD Dexterity (0.78) 390 A7 Athletics [1201] ESI+110 Weapons Handling [2649] ESI+ 160 for full
Back