Search results

1. Malacalypse

PC: Xlite-W sign (PC)

As I was clearing out an appartment I found one of these. Looking at market value it says that only 5 have been sold in the last year, so either they are not being made anymore or they have become useless. Are they sellable?
  2. Malacalypse

A tale of Beacons

The storage container opened with a dry hiss. What a mess. Wires entwined with extractors, metal plates, sensors, old rusty tubes and bolts all lying on a bed of old residue from the past. Also a compartment with small stacks of ores and enmatter, most of it next to worthless. Recent technical...
  3. Malacalypse

FYI: Tower Virgins Unite

Hi all, Read another thread about a beginner miner hitting a tower and thought it would be interesting to see who is the oldest tower virgin in EU. So I started a group for us sorry Tower Virgins. The group can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=386 To...
  4. Malacalypse

Achievement: Coolness unlock

yay :yay: now I can go back to mining and killing whatever come in my way instead! (instead of just killing whatever comes in my way) missions really helped to keep grinding.
  5. Malacalypse

Armour durability enhancers on (L) armour

anyone tried them? Considering how high durability is would it mean that (L) armour would last really, really long if you constantly put these enhancers on them? Wonder if they would be worth saving deccay on high markup gear?
  6. Malacalypse

Jetpacks

For those miningfinds that happen to pop up on a steep hill. Just a quick burn (uses 10 pecs of oil per click) and your avatar jumps upwards and forwards (can be steered) 50 m or so. Thats the only vehicle I woud need. Would also help to get up ontop of turrets and stuff.
  7. Malacalypse

Company based Missions

Would be cool to be able to choose a company to work for in the new mission system. Say you have a certain set of missions like the tutorial set we have been showed and when you have completed that set you can choose which company rep to visit. The missionbroker could then be found at the...
  8. Malacalypse

Whats with all the Lyst?

Mining after VU10 changed one major thing for mining - the new mining fields. To me mining has always been about markup (and its fun ofc), finding fields with a nice high average markup of resources. Lysterium was avoided like the plague unless mining for something rare. Long time to extract and...
  9. Malacalypse

Doh!

Long time, no uber; The story says that I was going on with my socmate about only finding lyst everywhere since VU10... so now I am all; Still glad for the rawpeds I guess, and the chance to tier up my OM also :laugh:
  10. Malacalypse

Achievement: No more senseless mining! Skills and the story

Finally unlocked this milestone: Click to enlarge The story so far My mining career started way back years ago with enmatter and my first hof was pretty early, just after maxing the MF-101 I hit 700 ped oil outside of nymphtown. After that I did a bit of both, but not until I met up with my...
  11. Malacalypse

SPU on the new PC webpage

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/community-sites/societies/ Just found that pretty cool and felt like sharing :)
  12. Malacalypse

Uber: Advertising really does give profit

Went out for an advertising run. First off didnt go so well but then we hit this: Click to enlarge Talk about primetime :laugh: Big thanks to our friend Daniel Fredy Olafson who came along and fapped us, excellent service.
  13. Malacalypse

Question: How random are (L) bps?

Was sifting through the auction last night and noticed that certain (L) bps were more usual than others. Textures for instance was more or less quantium and nexnecis only. How come? Do most crafters keep the interesting ones and chuck these on auction or do certain bps drop during certain...
  14. Malacalypse

Offering mentorship

Hello newcomer, As my first disciple is about to graduate I feel ready to take on some new ones. I can take on several due to the fact that not so many seem to stick around ingame. I have been around for 3 1/2 years now and have tried out most proffesions ingame. I am level 35 laser pistoleer...
  15. Malacalypse

Kosh and Mals booth for fine resources

Getting there TP to Omegaton West Habitat and head south west. Epsilon building is the first building from the TP, take the westmost entrance and our booth is the second on the left. Miningservice If you require any other mined resources send a PM to me or Kosh here on EF stating resource and...
  16. Malacalypse

Question: Will you mine Shinook/Segna/Oshiri...

...when they get taxed? (or 'if' on a more positive note?) discuss.
  17. Malacalypse

Selling: Some loose components

Stacked in booth 12, Omegaton Epsilon you can find: Basic sensors, stacks of 2000 @ 164% (79 peds) 3 robot power amplifier @ 358% (29 peds) 5 robot image amplifier @ 160% (41 peds) 1 robot flare filter @ 1555% (72 peds) 6 ATAU @ 1764% (18 peds) 62 basic scanning sensors @ 190% (13 peds) 28...
  18. Malacalypse

Uber: large striped uber!

After 4 intense days on CP I was planning what to sell off to keep me going, whilst crafting up the materials I had looted. looks like I dont have to start selling gear right away at least :wtg:
  19. Malacalypse

Enormous niksarium and some platinum on top

After 6 weeks away from EU, I got some nice mining for coming home. today I hit this: and yesterday this nice find: together with a 100 ped niks this puts roughly 8k peds onto my card, its good to be back!
  20. Malacalypse

Selling: Zero legend business blazer

as it says, at full TT (I take care of my clothes well) give me an offer ;) market is TT+390 (last one sold for TT+400) so somewhere around there would be nice. PM or post here. Shopping for a Mastercoat and will easily trade.
  21. Malacalypse

Uber: 1194 ped lyst in dome 8

Nice to find on my 70th bomb something after coming up. Burnt through it all though: mostly amped with 102 and 103 amps, so profitable? not really... but fun. ;)
  22. Malacalypse

First time flyer's guide to CND

After being asked on our soc forum about CND I wrote down some notes about whats what up there. Thought that I might as well share it with the rest of the community. First time I went up I looked around on the forum and couldn't find that much information about the practical parts of going up...
  23. Malacalypse

Serendipity unlocked at CP

with some globals for show ;)
  24. Malacalypse

Where do you get your resources?

As the subject says, do you mine them yourself? or put orders on AU? or just bid, bid, bid? Do you shop in the shops that sell resources or do you deal with miners directly or via resellers? If you use components do you craft them ourself or cant you be bothered/dont have time?
  25. Malacalypse

Shops and booths, pros and cons?

as the subject states, why sell stuff in shops instead of on auction. The obvious being that you can have stuff lying around for ever instead of just 7 days on auction. Is the difference between rent and auction fee so big that its worth the rent? What say ye olde shoppe owners?
Back