Search results

1. A

Question: Is mining more than a dice roll ?

A dice roll is a very interesting concept. If you know the speed, rotation velocity and all parameters in the universe you wouldn't be able to solve it due to quantum physics. So unless a physical RND generator is used; in definition it will be less random. This should answer your question...
  2. A

awe's meanderings

The rabbit it the hat trick After reading to much, and applying it to my findings; I do expect a rabbit in the hat trick. Luckily this should be quite easy to prove. Mark the footprints of the cat Pop says the rabbit a big Chesire grin welcome to wonderland. But what if the cat sneaks off...
  3. A

I miss Peezle?

Yeah me too; shame she died so young. Thx man.
  4. A

Joy of items

my coat; and my heart shaped pillow.
  5. A

How would you handle 1.7 Billion Dollars

If you ever win the lotto and buy multiple planets; I personally will come to Sweden and hit you on the noggin til ya sane again :D
  6. A

awe's meanderings

Awe, you remember me? :hug: It would actually be nice if someone (like someone who could be my mother, but still I'm 3 months longer in game then her ;P) could merge this with my old account and name. But preserve my current login plz. edit: what are the chances; we actually joined the forum...
  7. A

I miss Peezle?

I thought he would be quite enjoyable in moderate quantities. :laugh:
  8. A

Traders ...

The reason auction doesn't work anymore is: #calytrade #trade it's so easy; a global trade channel. You can even start advertising while you're still on the hunt/mining trip.
  9. A

I miss Peezle?

I miss Peezle? Whatever happened to him?
  10. A

awe's meanderings

multiplying in space The constant in space is 0.44721 times that of the planet. The Chesire constant would be approx 190. multipliers: - 3x standard multiplier - 5x space multiplier - 303x happy multiplier - 22x mystical multiplier - 0x NeRF multiplier --J/K nerf...
  11. A

Help: /pos is broken

Maybe you fell out of the matrix :eyecrazy:
  12. A

MM 2015 results - as Entropia Life - Rare items

Since the drop rate is inverted to their value; multiplying your result would actually give estimates close to the net value :wise:
  13. A

awe's meanderings

I think I understand the problem more now But this seems to only create more questions For what is the point of origin for starters? Also, I think the developer must have had a chuckle with the ones breaking their head on carpet bombing and trying to figure out the circles. The past tells a...
  14. A

A Strange Game. The Only Winning Move is Not to Play

Only advice I can give is; when indoors amp up. The bigger the amp, the more even the returns.
  15. A

David Bowie

there aint no revive in this universe, son; unless you believe the Tibetan book of the dead. But thats another story altogether.
  16. A

Without an amp indoor, at the wrong time; the change is about 10%. by personal best (or worst) was 97 hits in a row without a hit; and yes I was running, so not in the same place.
  17. A

David Bowie

I'm feeling sad. I was looking to buy his new album and today I hear he died. :cry: Why do the best always die young :'( May you rest in piece David.
  18. A

Achievement: Natural Kill Strike on 66 USD

For example: look at people selling ESI's on auction; then go to tracker and see on which mobs they globalled lately. It works well for guns, esi, armor. Second thing you can do is pay entropia tracker so you can see all info and work out the loot cycles. 3rd thing you can do is just listen...
  19. A

Who's going to be glad MM is over?

I never liked events personally. And I'm going to be happy when MM is over. Personally, I would be happy if PPC never did an event again. Now, let things return to normal; and gratz to all winners in advance.
  20. A

Stable

After having a look at what pets bring to the game; I feel sorry for people that bought stables. I for one will never use a pet; because it's a pure ped drain, next to the annoying sounds they make. The buffs are a joke and don't compare to a ring in the long run; Nutrino bars are going 300% and...
  21. A

These are success stories indeed; but it takes a lot of effort to write those books too. The easy part is finding gullible people though. :wise: If you got this one; you're gonna be rich either in EU or RL
  22. A

Irish Company Purchases a Virtual Moon in Entropia Universe, an MMO with a ... - PR Web (press release)

I wonder if there will ever be a sponsored sub forum for Monria. I guess it depends on the current owners.
  23. A

Help Me, E-Lite Kenobi. You're my only hope!

Truer words I have not read for a long time in this forum. After we got a red baret the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
  24. A

Alignment Test For Fun

If you take this link you'll find both alignment and other fun things like race and class http://easydamus.com/character.html True Neutral Human Druid (5th Level) Ability Scores: Strength- 15 Dexterity- 13 Constitution- 10 Intelligence- 18 Wisdom- 18 Charisma- 14 Alignment: True Neutral-...
  25. A

Help Me, E-Lite Kenobi. You're my only hope!

Fair enough. Haven't talked to you too much in-game to tell this. On forum; well you got a job to do I guess.
Back