Search results

1. DoA

Away from game and forum 'till October 2nd

To anyone it may concern, Starting tomorrow and until October 1st I will be out of town, without Internet access, so if you're sending me any messages and not replying, don't think that I'm ignoring you or anything, but I'm just busy enjoying real life. :) Wish you all (well, not really all -...
  2. DoA

Question: What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)

Hyellow! :) No extra text or anything, just a simple, plain question: What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)
  3. DoA

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Hyellow, I will start with the good news (at least for many of you) and I will mention that, except potential trade messages, this will be my last message on forums (at least for a good while). The reason is not that I consider in any way that what I said was wrong or that I was somehow...
  4. DoA

Question: A question about grinding

Hyellow! I kept hearing over and over again (including from very reputable persons whose intelligence and knowledge of game mechanics I totally appreciate, like atomicstorm / 5$) that in order to achieve good results one has to grind for at least a few hours. Now I can see a lot of...
  5. DoA

Buying: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

Hyellow! :) I'm looking for an Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition. If anyone has one for sale please PM me with price details. Cheers! :)
  6. DoA

Needed infor for a research - level 1 to 100 - how much cycled PEDs

Hyellow! I'm writing an article about Entropia Universe for a local real life magazine and I would kinda need one information, but have no idea how to calculate it myself. Can you give me a ballpark estimation about how much PEDs one would need to cycle to get from level 1 to level 100 in a...
  7. DoA

Low level healing service (mostly on Arkadia)

I have to clearly say that I'm definitely not the best healer on planet (maybe exactly the opposite) and I'm totally convinced that you could find tons of better skilled, better geared, more dedicated or more social players, and to be honest there is really nothing I can (or want) to say to...
  8. DoA

Low level healing service during migration

After second thoughts I decided against this endeavor since somehow it contradicts with my own rules, so please ignore this thread. It all started from a discussion with a friend of mine who went pretty much like this: Me: Oh boy, you brought me on that bloody rock named Calypso; what the...
  9. DoA

How much a mid-level, average player spends per month?

Hyellow! I had a really interesting discussion today with someone about the cost of playing and how much is the average, mid-level player spending in Entropia Universe, and since I disagreed with his estimations I thought on coming here and asking for a second/third/one-hundredth opinion. I...
  10. DoA

Buying: DoA's wishlist

Hyellow! :) Since all the items I want are small, newbie items, I thought that instead of creating separate posts for each of them, to create a single list that I can eventually update over time. :) So, what I'm looking for: Hunting gear: - S.I. Psy-Blade - S.I. FlameThrower Mining gear: -...
  11. DoA

Question: BPs drop?

Hyellow! :) Some probably very very dumb and basic questions, but since I don't already know the answers, I thought on asking anyway; hope someone will answer. :) 1) BPs dropping while crafting are from the general BPs or planet you're crafting on specific BPs, right? So, for example, crafting...
  12. DoA

What TT return rate % you expect?

Hyellow! :) After seeing recently people with quite high return rate (at least after my standards) still complaining about their results, it occurred to me that maybe all this unhappiness is simply caused by unrealistic expectations. So I thought on creating this thread to try to assess the...
  13. DoA

Laser sight - improves eco or not?

Hyellow! I have this [ZX R-Dod], which is listed with 100% econess. When I add it to a weapon it actually increases my weapon/setup econess number. My question is if you think that: (a) this is correct and I should always use it (b) this is just a display bug, it doesn't help eco with...
  14. DoA

Status of all planets?

Hyellow everyone! :) I'm curious what's the current status of all planets: - are they being actively developed (as in regular new content)? - are there any regular events being organized? - do they have an active population or not? - is the community friendly towards new players or not? - pros...
  15. DoA

Question: Best mob for sweating?

Hyellow! :) Far now, from my personal research, it seems that: a) the best mob for active sweating / swunting are Arkadia's caraboks (level 4, 10 hp), kinda maximum skill gain; also a lot of killstrike bonus skill if swunting instead of sweating b) the best mob for AFK sweating are...
  16. DoA

Question: At what point you stop getting defensive skills?

Hyellow! :) Quite a simple question but for which I failed to find an answer: Does anyone know at what point you stop getting defensive skills while keep interacting with a mob (sweating)? Thanks in advance for answering!
  17. DoA

Pet walking service

A discussion taking place on the public game channel, sometime in the past (not sure those were the exact lines, but that's how I remember it, and for sure there were a lot of BEEPS in there - hahaha): Me: "Any sweating circle going on at the outpost?" Someone: "Sweating is for su**ers!" Me...
  18. DoA

"Taking over the world, one sweat bottle at a time" monthly log

Some initial context The above image should be treated as a joke and is just a reference to one of my all time favorite TV series, not actually calling anyone with the "b" word. Anyway, the idea is that I just returned to the game and I decided to resume logging my activities, just in case they...
  19. DoA

Selling: Two premium Arkadian apartments

This is pretty much the same sale as in this thread, but since I drastically changed the sale format, I decided to make a new thread. Apartment one: Sanctuary Cove 8, 2nd floor (top floor, so including the roof which comes with 50 extra item points on top of the default 120). Apartment two...
  20. DoA

Take care of your privacy

This post is meant as a fair warning for any forum user. I was always quite open about my RL information (as in name / age / gender / location [down to City level] / passions) and I even occasionally posted some RL pictures of mine; however, I was always careful to not post any directly...
  21. DoA

Selling: Potentially selling premium Arkadian apartment

Having an estate of my own was a dream ever since I joined EU (actually, to be honest, I think the way I found it was googling for "MMO with a robust housing system"), but I kinda let myself carried away of it, to the point where, despite having no gear and no money, I spent all my sweating and...
  22. DoA

Question: How to make money?

Disclaimer: I know that this thread will offend some people and I want to apologize from the start; it is definitely not a trolling attempt or anything like that, but what I consider to be a very legit question. In all games I ever player (true, not RCE ones) there was one common principle - to...
  23. DoA

Healing during migration

It all started from a discussion with a friend of mine who went pretty much like this: Me: Oh boy, that was a long sweating month; think I'll need something else for the next one or I'll go crazy... Friend: You mean CRAZIER, isn't it? Because you are crazy ever since I met you... Me: Well...
  24. DoA

Technical problem with dual monitor

I kinda gave up on managing to solve that, but I thought that asking for help can never hurt, even if it's just about a long shot. Well, here's the problem: I got a new monitor (well, not new, but just another monitor - lol), so now that I have two monitors I thought that maybe i can manage to...
Back