Search results

1. Richard Devil

Question: I dont Understand this...

Ok, so as we all noticed, the economy in EU is falling. But this is not a thread about that. We have 1 too many of those. This thread is about the loots... Why is it that when the economy on expensive items started falling, loots of angel, jag, and other nice items, even foeripper started...
  2. Richard Devil

S> OreAmps 109 (L)

I got 8 OA109s for sale, im open to bulk offers or single offers. Post here or pm. Current Bids: 350% on 3 None on 5 TT per amp: 340ped Total TT: 2720ped. Instant Bulk BO:a bit under 700% -> 19k ped
  3. Richard Devil

Peice of Paper: Analysis

In order to know what we must do with all that is given us, we must know what it means. Ok, this definetly has to mean something. So lets start from the begining, what we see: Black Circles: This are of all sizes, spheres, they remind me of a solar system. The central one being the sun, with...
  4. Richard Devil

Big Storage Clear Out (Bps, Weapons, Armours, Clothes)

Ok, i accumulated alot of stuff. Alot of basic bps worth dung, but still some may need. Some weapons, armours and clothes. I listen to all offers, and i will most likely take each offer unless they conflict, i take best. Some items have bos. Ofcourse i may reject bids, i doubt will happen in...
  5. Richard Devil

Buying 3 Zombie (L) Bps:

Hi, im looking for: Zombie Face Guard (L) Blueprint Zombie Harness (L) Blueprint Zombie Thigh Guard (L) Blueprint Got It Please reply here or pm.
  6. Richard Devil

Male Blazers- What kind are there?

Im just interested what kind of male blzers exist in the game, i just recently saw a female office blazer so interested what kind of male exist. The ones that exist: Zero Legend Bussiness Blazer(M, F) Office Blazer (F) Pls post if u know of any other (obvuously not including the one that...
  7. Richard Devil

B: Rascal Foot (L) Blueprint

If you have one for sale, then leave me an offer via pm or in thread. Thanks. Ill offer a good Price. So those people looking in, from reading the title, just drop me a pm, because udoubtebly you have one.
  8. Richard Devil

Spaceship Finds : Amethera or Eudoria?

My goal is to see if the number of finds aer greater on one continent then the other. Also, without creating another thread, I would like people who found a spaceship to post, how many times while mining enmatter, how many while mining ore. If you can still remeber. Spaceship While Mining Ore...
  9. Richard Devil

Restricting Auction Manipulation - Good or Bad

Im wondering why alot of people would like to restric auction manipulation. I mean like they want the items that are sold for 20% more or 20% less for example not to show. But this draws alot of problems. Because then you are manipulating the auction by restricting it. For example with the...
  10. Richard Devil

Buying, GHQ or TIC Apt

Im looking for offers on apts that are close to the tp, at locations of Genesis Amethera HeadQuarters, or Treasuer Island City. Pls post here or send pm.
  11. Richard Devil

OreAmp Crafting Supplies Shop

Thats right, ive opened up at Twin Peaks Mall, Shop 12, Right beside buzz. I will have all resources u need to craft a single bp. (Exlcuding what u can get from tt) For Now I have: OreAmp Resources Packs of 100, 200, 500
  12. Richard Devil

Kerberos, Black Orb - Research

Did some research a day or two ago, would like to share it. Echinda: By mythology: Mother of all Monsters There is a crater near Cumae, which is the entrance to hades. The crater releases gas sometimes, including methane. (Eomon Dung:scratch2:). The entrance is guarded by Kerberos (Any1...
  13. Richard Devil

2 in 1 Fashion Show

14. Richard Devil

Preliminary Round- Fashion Competition

Prelimanary Round Sign Up What: This is the prelimnary round to a fashion competition. Sign up here in order to try out for top 10 contestors going onto the finals. When: Sunday, November 25th 2007 at 20:00 MA time. Where: Hadesheim Cat-Walk (Ill get coords tomorow) This round will take a...
  15. Richard Devil

S: Vindicator Foot (M)

I have two of these: 1: TT 6.30 SOLD to POLLUS 2: TT 3.70 SB+50 on each BO+70 on each Happy Bidding
  16. Richard Devil

Storylines - Win ped for a storyline.

Thats right, this is an event where you can write a plot, a script, a storyline, anything. Just make interesting, captivating or exciting. The genre is your choice. All entries must be sent to the email: yaruski@gmail.com Subject: EU Storyline- (EF Name) Any number of entries may be sent...
  17. Richard Devil

Experiment: EFD/PED Exchange

Ok, this will be an experiment on how this will go, i will provide an 2 exchange rates, at which i buy efd, and at which i sell efd. Because i realized that time to time there is people here wanting to sell efd and cant sell, and then people wanting to buy, and cant buy. So this will be an...
  18. Richard Devil

Event Screenshots

Here are a few pictures for those sitting not at their computer with eu. I will keep taking screenshots.
  19. Richard Devil

Lets solve the Notes

Ok, i aggree this is the second thread, but the other thread just became way to messy, and people keep posting same solutions over and over and over again. We are getting nowhere. I will keep this first post updated with theories, (Second post with notes that are currently found). OUR LATEST...
  20. Richard Devil

Buying:: Paint

Have nowhere to sell your paint? Would need the ped to continue hunting? Give me a pm. Im currently interested in all paints. Send me your ammounts and offers. Devil
  21. Richard Devil

Good things about EF- One millionth Post here we come

I realized that since we are aproaching the one millionth post milestone, there will be alot of spam going around in order to compete to get it. So i decided to create this thread. Post anything and everything you like about ef, or a story or something related to this. What i like about ef: I...
  22. Richard Devil

Foot Guard Bps - Read

If you have looted any foot guard bps, pls send me pms with offers of how much you would like for them.
  23. Richard Devil

Take a Breather, Share a Laugh

We have so much negative criticism about the vu, but i doubt thats everyone. There must be some people who like their new clothes, armour (Forget the your 2pec decay). I think some clothes, armour will look unusual or even funny in this vu. So please for those of us who havent logged in yet...
  24. Richard Devil

Weapon, and Weapon Based Attachment Crafters

Hi, if any crafter who crafts weapon, or weapon based attachments, and is looking for a bulk buyer, pls pm me what you craft and your bulk offers. Thank you.
  25. Richard Devil

Play With Profit - No Joke

Ok, this definetly sounds to good to sound true right? But, what if it is true, what would you say? How about you just read on and find out for yourself. FOR SERVICE INFO - CLICK HERE Imagine, Depositing once, a certain ammount, lets say 5000ped. And playing each month using a budget of...
Back