Search results

1. Krillzoo

Can anyone confirm lumis/ferrum exist on Cyrene?

Yes, I know this is a question about Cyrene, but the majority of miners follow this forum. Can anyone confirm a hit of lumis leach or ferrum nuts on this planet? In a older VU update thread, the dev clearly states that these two enmatters are planetside. I have located every other resource in...
  2. Krillzoo

Please add decay to item description

Hello, It's great that more information is being provided on items recently. Including efficiency, dps and so on. I figured now would be a great time to request the addition of decay information in item descriptions. This is a vital piece of information and affects every aspect of game play...
  3. Krillzoo

Question: UL Herman series still drop?

Hello, I'm just curious if the UL Herman RAW 303 still drops. Was this a limited distribution into the loot pool that has been filled? Thanks!!
  4. Krillzoo

Question: Skill mod on scopes

Hello, I was reading a old thread last night ( 2010 I think ) regarding the skill mod on scopes. I was curious if indeed the skill bonus on scopes is completely pointless. Does it give a bonus to skill gains for the weapon class or a range bonus? Thanks!!
  5. Krillzoo

Need help with Icons issue

Hello, I know that several people have had this issue since the recent update, so I apologize for the repetition, but none of the provided solutions are working for me. Almost all of my icons are invisible, or have parts of them showing etc.. Things I have tried; - reset shader cache...
  6. Krillzoo

Help: Life after the Chon

Hello, I'm looking for some advice on the next step up after the Ozpyn Chon S1X1. I'm lvl 20/19 in pistols. I have been using this gun in combination with the A101 for what seems like forever. I have pretty consistent returns of 95%+ TT when hunting most 100 HP mobs, on full amp runs. I'm...
Back