Search results

1. C

Buying: High Level Armor

please pm me the armor type u have, the tier of its pieces and the price, thank you
  2. C

Item placing on floor

I miss when in the most populated areas there was a lot of crap on floor left by players, can we have that back???
  3. C

Suggestion: Stealing useful features from other games to improve the universe

Hey, i had plan to do this way long b4, but due to a lot of issues, i was not able to. Ive been a while out of eu, but i never left, instead id like to bring back some features i think entropia community would benefit a lot from other games ive seen. 1: thirst and hunger bars recently i came...
  4. C

Selling: FIREBIRD LIMITED EDITION (including ul warp drive and space truster)

as title says im selling my firebird. looking for around 50kped
  5. C

best pet?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  6. C

Help: Hidden pet buffs on tricks?

I just got told that there are pets that have hidden timed pet buff on tricks. Example boxet that have a trick called "bullet time" wich unlocks at lvl 17 and gives 5 minutes faster reload everytime the trick gets used. I think a friend of mine got scammed this way so i got curious my oratan...
  7. C

Looking for a business?

Someone can correct me if im wrong. Did you know that if you have over 200hp with a limited pegasus at tier 5 + pulsar 7 u cant be looted in space because a pirate in 1v1 doesnt have enought time to kill you? how much u think people will pay immortality in space? check pegasus bps and pulsar...
  8. C

Selling: Corwin Prince Trading Service

FOR RENT [Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition]T1 +[Melee Trauma Amplifier II FEN Edition] 100Ped/Day 15K Collateral Combo stats *renting rules below SPECIAL OFFERS N/A ESTATES AND DEEDS AMETHERA OUTBACK LAND 50 - 6x NECONU DNA SHED INCLUDED +150KPED VEICHLES N/A ARMOR [Improved B.E. (M)]...
  9. C

Selling: ARSO TEN t4- FIRST GEN COMBUSTIVE - Oratan Axe Pet

Selling these 3 beautyes, accept cld at rate 2k each both 3 these items are good for melee hunting ARSO CHIP III TEN EDITION the item speaks fot itself, add urself a huge damage over time, very suggested on shared bosses to double dps and try to catch the good loot. item is tier 4 PRICE: 1k...
  10. C

Selling: 2.75M FFA points

joke :yay:
  11. C

1global1ticket at ThatFreakingColdPlace

Event canceled, partecipant for december will be refounded
  12. C

FYI: Why i never find anything but crap pets in boxes??

As title says, do i do something wrong the way i open them or im just wrong opening them at all?
  13. C

LA Manager required

im looking for a land manager for OLA 50 alias that freaking cold place. please pm me ur idea and wich % of income will satisfy you for your job.
  14. C

Buying: Arso chip TEN edition

as title say, pm me with offers
  15. C

FYI: The 3 magic number theory

Hi everyone, i decided to share my loot theory. First of all i want to make a little debrief about how i arrived to it and id like to say its just for hunting. I recently purchase a land at that freaking cold place and i had chance to talk to many hunters and listening to the stories of the...
  16. C

Xtreme - grinder registrations

XTREME EVENT SUSPENDED 31/10/2018 This is a registration post to be able to win a ticket just by scoring globals at any time on That Freaking Cold Place EVENT POST LINK
  17. C

XTREME - The Hunting Party

XTREME EVENT SUSPENDED 31/10/2018 Hello folks, I'm happy to announce the new XTREME series. Grind your way to awesome prizes! EVENT LOCATION THAT FREAKING COLD PLACE - OLA 50 // PLANET CALYPSO EVENT MONSTER Event monster (Iron missions are available) Details about the...
  18. C

XTREME - The Hunting Party

wrong section, moved to XTREME
  19. C

Selling: Rocktopia Tangerine 1035points Shop, biggest in the universe

SELLING SHOP IN ROCKTOPIA TANGERINE MARKET LOCATION 1035 POINTS - BIGGEST SHOP IN THE UNIVERSE OUTSIDE INSIDE WITH ITS OWN TELEPORT BUT NEAR TO TANGERINE MARKET CENTRE Shop is unique, 1035 points, 2 story based (u can use one floor as apartment and one as...
  20. C

Info: That Freaking Cold Place || Amethera outback land 50 under new managment

Hi all, im glad to communicate the new ownership of LA 50 || that freaking cold place under myself before i start writing id like to apologise for my english but its not my main language. The land is situated in the north part of the snow area ad the left edge of calypso map, the first...
  21. C

Selling: Christmas Ring 2016

Taking bids on it, maybe selling
  22. C

Selling: Terramaster 8 Gold Rush

Takin bids on terramaster gold rush 8 tier 2 <Image removed by moderator, please upload to forum gallery> as u can see from auction history tier 2 mv is faked by a mistake that generated a lot of caos between players here the link...
  23. C

oculus rift

when u make this for me???? https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Oculus-Rift-DK2-Project-Viewer-Now-Available/ba-p/2843450 is it a joke? no its the new era!!!!!!!!!
Back