Search results

1. K

*NEW* 400 PED HSL MINING EVENT on OLA #43 Miner's Eutopia! 2 Week Long HSL Event!*

*** OLA #43 MINER'S EUTOPIA - THANKSGIVING MINING EVENT! *** Mine Your Way to Total Victory! [ 19306, 64491 ] OLA#43 INFORMATION - Ores Include: Dianum, Narcanisum, Zinc, Cumbriz, Platinum, Langotz, Gazzurdite, Ignisium, Copper Enmatter Includes: Azur Pearls, Ferrum Nuts, Typonolic steam...
  2. K

*** 3,500 ped! *** eu world championship of mining - hsl & most globals event!!! 9 winners

*** EU WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF MINING EVENT! *** OLA#59 Miner's Paradise & OLA#43 Miner's Eutopia Mine Your Way to Total Victory On 2 Different Land Areas 3,500 PED Highest Single Loot & Most Globals Event! OLA #59 [ 26468 , 54300 ], OLA #43 [ 18884 , 64753 ] Event #1: MOST GLOBALS! For the...
  3. K

Selling: 8% of TWIN PEAKS Bank Making 10-12% ROI!

8% of TWIN PEAKS Bank Making ~12% ROI! Hey Guys! It's time for me to take my investments out to help pay for my father's medical bills. He has been in the hospital so many times this year and he can barely walk. I need to pay for a daily care giver to take care of him because he cannot take...
  4. K

Selling: Level 2 ul amp

Hey Guys, So I sold my Terra 3 Gold Rush, so I guess it is time to part ways with my Level 2 Mining Amp. For Sale: Level 2 Mining Amp (UL) - Starting Bid - 11,500 Ped Let's see what the interest is. Note: I reserve the right not to sell. Thanks! Kenney P.S. It's currently located in my...
  5. K

Buying: Up to 2% of Twin Peaks Bank Shares

Hey Guys, I'm looking for 2% more of Divinity's Twin Peaks Bank. I will pay 7500 ped per share maximum. If you want more than that, then please do not contact me. Hit me up in game. Thanks! McKenna Kenney Freeman
  6. K

OLA #43 is now a 100% MINING Land Area! Check it Out!

OLA#43 Is Now 90% EMPTY and Available For Mining! Location of Land Area Marker: 18884, 64753 Hi all of you miners out there! I have good news for you. In 5 Days, OLA#43 is now going to be a 100% Mining Land Area just like it should be! That's right, on 2/11/2017 all of the Junk Mobs that...
  7. K

Buying: WTB DNA Parts or Full

Hi All, I am looking for some good DNA or parts of DNA that might put me on the right track to getting something good. Please PM what you have and how much you want for it. I will make it worth your while. Thanks!
  8. K

*** 500 PED! MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - CHRISTMAS Mining Event! 2 Weeks Long ***

*** MINER'S PARADISE - CHRISTMAS Mining Extravaganza! *** OLA #59 - 500 PED Highest Single Loot Event! Lasts 2 Weeks Long! [ 26888 , 52678 ] Ores Include: Rugaritz, Zanderium, Kanerium, Gazzurdite, Redulite, Durulium and Belkar Enmatter Include: Typonolic Steam, Magerian Mist, Cave Sap, Garcen...
  9. K

***REDU MANIA*** 2000 PED Redulite Mining Event on OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE

EVENT ENDING DECEMBER 1ST AT 11:59PM EU TIME. THANK YOU! Are You Ready for a Challenge? It's time for the ***2000 PED - REDU MANIA - MINING EVENT*** [26888, 52678] OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE - [26888, 52678] is Proud to Bring You the Best New Mining CHALLENGE Event. That's Right! It's time...
  10. K

*NEW* OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE - 2 Weeks of July MINING Event!!!

Hi Guys! My Global Tracker is up and running so this event will be tracked 100% via EntropiaLife.com!!! Whoohooo! No Screenshots required! *** Miner's Paradise - Summer Mining Extravaganza! PART 2! *** LA #59 - 200 PED Highest Single Loot Event for the NEXT 2 WEEKS! [ 26888 , 52678 ] Ores...
  11. K

MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - Summer Mining Event!

EVENT ENDING EARLY! Event Ends JUNE 19TH at 23:59 EU Time. ALSO, the Shed and Fertilizer have moved so they are closer to Shinook Jungle TP! Thanks Hi Everyone! I purchased LA #59 from CYB a few months back and he told me what type of events I should run on the LA and they are HUGE! However, I...
  12. K

Buying: 4000 PED REWARD - Primordial Longu SKULL

Hi Guys, I'm Offering a 4000 PED reward to anyone who finds a Primordial Longu Skull for me. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&id=2397 From what I have heard, these are looted from Max Maturity Primordial Longu. PM me or hit me up in game. GL! Kenney
  13. K

Buying: Primordial Longu Skull or DNA Samples

Hi! I'm in the market to Purchase a Primordial Longu Skull. I'm also looking for Primordial Longu DNA Samples. PM me here or in Game if you have one or if you have ever seen one that I can buy (in a shop or something.) Thank you so much! Mckenna Kenney Freeman
  14. K

What is the going rate for a Level 17 Corinthian Kanin?

Hi, What is the going rate for a Level 17 Corinthian Kanin? Obviously his speed buff is unlocked. Thanks!
  15. K

Calypso OLA#59 Shop with 6 Full Shopkeepers! [26468, 54300]

Located on Amethera Outback Land Area #59 [26468, 54300], the Shop has 6 fully stocked Shopkeepers. 2 are outside and they contain the more premium items. 4 more are inside and there is a huge variety of stuff for everyone. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I try to keep everything UNDER Auction MU by at...
  16. K

Conspiracy? Maybe...

UPDATED: After reading the first post I made, you guys are right. I totally sounded like a dick. So I have updated this story with important details to explain that I only started getting pissed after the 4th update to my support case and 2 months without a response. Not at the beginning...
  17. K

*UL LEVEL 2 FINDER AMPLIFIER For RENT - Save Big on MU*

Hello Everyone! In my search to fill my 6 shopkeepers on my Land Area, OLA #59, I came this little beauty! A Level 2 Finder Amplifier (UL). I am selling it for 14k Ped, but in the meantime, I didn't want such a beautiful piece of gear to go to waste...
  18. K

Do You Want To Sell Your Land Area?

Hello Everyone, I am in the market to buy a Land Area. I am in talks with one person about buying his area, but I want to know what my options are. If you have an area you want to sell, please either find me in game "McKenna Kenney Freeman" - Yes I am a girl in game...lol. Thank you very...
Back