Search results

1. L

First rare item discovery

the 25 gold token knife from the fen vendor :laugh:
  2. L

Unlock decimals in the auction!!!

:mad: yesterday I discovered that there are stack limitations in the game. for combustors (daily craft) the maximum stack size is only a laughable ONE THOUSAND (300 ped). and obviously only 1 stack of them can be entered into the auction at once. which means I can't select the markup I want to...
  3. L

Fishing!

make it so ma on top of fishing, cooking and proper gardening (not that shit you need a house for) and harvesting of wild plants could be implemented. all those things would give players temp buffs (or even permanent buffs?) and/or serve some other purpose as for the actual fishing, it should...
  4. L

Milestone: 1000 Daily Tokens!

1/6 of what I need, took around 8 months. Unfortunately before that point in time (last Halloween) I never bothered to even rotate for bonus dailies - only when I realised the speed suit existed my hunt for tokens began.
  5. L

LMTR14's Swunting (and all-purpose) log

This thread will be a place for collecting my (Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger) logs. Since in the near future (as it was in the recent past) it will be mostly about swunting, I might as well put it here with the other sweat logs. All the information is in the spreadsheet. I've finished Puny on Calypso...
  6. L

Petition: Remove auction listing fees and remove the nonsensical limitation on not being able to choose stackable MU % freely

I've tried to sell items on the auction house maybe 2 times in my 18 months of playing (neither sold, even though the mu was very buyer-friendly :laugh:). Mostly my stuff just rots in the storage. Why is that? selling things on the auction in this game is bullshit when you a) can't even set...
  7. L

Launcher copyright...

still reads 2003-2015 MINDARK and 2004-2015 Crytek now it's JUNE of 2016 and this has gone beyond ridiculous!
  8. L

Gameplay elements I would expect to be added to Compet...!

so, the basic formula seems solid, engine looks nice etc. but what Compet needs to become a full-fledged title are: --) more diverse Pets. right now pets feel way too similar. this can be mitigated by -) types like fire/water ect. who have advantages and disadvantages against each other...
  9. L

Approved posts only? can that

approved-only posting is EXTREMELY discouraging. you should disable that as soon as possible. I want to see my post as soon as I enter it, if only to see the posting process has worked and I haven't just lost something I spend 10 min or even 1 hour on.
  10. L

testy

test I need 10 characters apparently WHY
Back