Search results

1. theawsomechick

Selling: 1025 PED TT [Output Amplifier Component] SOLD

SOLD FOR 205% needed fast cash ty
  2. theawsomechick

Selling: christmas ring 2023 sold

Hello just unbox my first seasonal ring. I am only laser skilling so mindfore dont need. Selling for fast sale.
  3. theawsomechick

Selling: 1-2k TWEN TOKENS (more to come)

Hello I have few K tokens looted looking for a buyer.
  4. theawsomechick

Buying: ON HOLD

ON HOLD ATM
  5. theawsomechick

Selling: Athenic Ring, Perfected

Hello all, I was able to unbox this ring yesterday but since I have mod viceroy already I don't really need it for the evade % as Im almost maxed out. Going to give it a few days on here before I eventually try the auction. Pm me here or in game if interested.
  6. theawsomechick

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip ( BOUGHT )

Edit: Found one thanks
  7. theawsomechick

Uber: 11992 Spina Worker Mature

Back again with a banger this time for my budget of play of course. Finally was able to beat my personal highest single loot of 10k (fefoid / lysterium ) over 10 years ago. I was actually kind of feeling an uber on the mature workers today but I sure as hell didn't expect it to be this high...
  8. theawsomechick

Info: TWEN TOKENS HYPE

Bertha bot is sleeping still so I thought Id replace her by posting this link https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2023/09/14/Introducing-TWEN-Token/index.xml
  9. theawsomechick

Selling: [Chelydra Helmet (F)] SOLD

Hello just got this random drop helmet from Traesk boss. Will give it a few days on the forum/trade channels before I just put it on auction next week. If anyone is interested let me know Impact - 35 Penetration - 6 Tier 74/200 Sold tt+255
  10. theawsomechick

Selling: Selling Tier 3.99 [Omegaton Igni L1100E] (SOLD)

Hello all, since I am nearing my leveling goal of lvl 95 Hit/Dmg proffesion to upgrade to a non SIB lvl 100 weapon. I am taking offers on my current gun. Gun is TIR 120/200. Overall a nice upgrade to a ADJ EP-41 / Ranked scorpion like. Level 55 to max out. Anything else you want to know can...
  11. theawsomechick

Selling: WTS 1100 [Halloween Strongbox]

Looking to sell my looted boxes 100 boxes minumum per trade. Also interested in trading 1 for 1 for Christmas asking 1 ped each
  12. theawsomechick

Buying: Robotic Bunny Ears (F) FOUND

Hello looking to see if anyone has these for sale? I missed ones on auction recently being too slow about it. Not looking for the bronze through redulute ones. Just normal ones they read Robotic Bunny Ears (F) only. Let me know here or in game your price if you selling ty Edit: Bought ones thanks
  13. theawsomechick

Buying: SOLVED

Hello I'm looking for someone that can make dark lysterium texture on my Labibah Coat (F,C) Not sure which proffesion is that exactly but if you can do it shoot me pm with a few details as Im clueless how it actually works. Thanks EDIT:SOLVED/BOUGHT TY
  14. theawsomechick

Question: What will you be doing during TWEN event?

Hello PCF people, I have a few questions about the upcoming TWEN even this? month. I was inactive during the 10 and 15 year anniversery events so I have no clue what to expect coming up this 20 year event. Anyone bored enough to shed some light for me on what the event consists of? I'll throw...
  15. theawsomechick

Buying: (TRADED) Trading for Ranked Scorpion/Igni L1100E any tier. my adj ep41 t8

Hello, Just putting this out there in case anyone wants to trade item for item and peds on my side if needed. I have 8.27 tier adj ep 41 looking for something with a bit more dmg to carry me from lvl 80 to 93 so I can unlock all the other UL guns. Otherwise if you want pure peds ill have to try...
  16. theawsomechick

Uber: Merry Annihilation Daikiba 02 - 5270 Ped

I am left speechless. I would have never guessed that only 10 days after my last of 4.2k hit I get this bad boy to pop as well. I guess when it rain it pours. This takes over my previous #2 highest single loot. :woot: Happy New Year and happy hunting out there.
  17. theawsomechick

Uber: Merry Annihilation Daikiba 02 - 4214 Ped

Finally after 20+ days of bad returns I hit this baby. Replaced my old #3 highest single personal hunting loot of 3,726 ped to now this one taking its place. Super stocked to see this and actually getting a nice screenshot thanks to E.L. app. Cheers and good luck out there.
  18. theawsomechick

Selling: (traded) Tier 8.28+ EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted TIR 116/200 + A106 amp

Hello, now that I've finally reached lvl 80 its time for DPS upgrade. Ive had this baby since tier 1.9 and tiered it all the way up my self. Notable hits with this gun are 4554 ped Annihilation Eviscerator and 3726 ped Longtooth. Have a a106 amp also but will sell only as packadge or after the...
  19. theawsomechick

Buying: [BOUGHT] ARES RING PERFECTED

FOUND TY
  20. theawsomechick

Selling: Selling Ares Ring Augmented (SOLD)

Hello looking to upgrade my ares ring so putting up for sale. Only trade I will accept is for Ares Ring Perfected + my peds. pm here or in game if interested. thanks
  21. theawsomechick

Buying: [found] Ares Ring, Augmented

Found one on auction thanks
  22. theawsomechick

Selling: awsome chick's (L) items + random loots sales thread

Hello PCF, Decided to copy some of the others on here that have their own selling threads and make my own that I will update with L items that someone may or maynot want because ingame trade chat goes fast already. List goes Item name, quanity , TT value in that order. copied from EU item...
  23. theawsomechick

Uber: Longtooth Dominant : 3726 PED

Hello world. Got a nice surpize today. I logged off last night at my grind spot with about 10-15 mins left on my pills because loot wasn't as great and it was time for bed. Today I logg back in to finish my pills before going back to town to get my new daily quests. Not even 2 minutes in since I...
  24. theawsomechick

Selling: SOLD

PILLS SOLD ON BULK. WILL KEEP SOME AMPS FOR PERSONAL USE IN THE FUTURE
  25. theawsomechick

Buying: Ares Ring, Perfected

Hello looking to get these two items eventually by next mayhem event so not going to overpay for fast trade. let me know what you looking to get and we can negotiote from there. Thanks Looking to pay tt+4000 ( get it while the price hasnt tanked even more )
Back