Search results

1. L

Over 2000 PED for Atrax Iron mission motivator

Ahh the Atrax... Iron mission motivator Rewards Over 2'000 PED splitted in 3 categories Location @ OLA #28 (25920/46790) TP on site Ahh the Atrax.. Spawn Atrax Stalker Lvl 39 Duration 01.12.2018 to 20.01.2019 Rules: Hunt or mine at the OLA28 Chose one or several...
  2. L

Bumping threads rules

there are a lot of bumping in the events, most of them dont respect the forum rules. 3.10 - Bumping of Threads Bumping of threads is only permitted ONCE in any 24 hour period,and only if the thread has been pushed to the second page of a forum (using default viewing settings). This rule...
  3. L

"Cave Sap Rampage" Pemphredo Island

Pemphredo Island present: The cave sap rampage time Due to the Putty Mu increase, miners are invited to dig cave sap at Pemphredo island Rules: First Player who find over 150 PED of Cave Soap at Pemphredo Island will receive 150 PED in bonnus. Print screen of the Global need to be...
  4. L

*Pemphredo Island* Mining taxes back

Pemphredo Island - TP @ [50892, 68486, 225] Receive back up to 3% of all your globals ! No DNA installed TP on site [50892, 68486, 225] Mining amp shop on site Taxes back programm rules: Taxes back programm is based both on the number of global that are made on the LA as well than...
  5. L

*Pemphredo Island* Mining Shop

. *Pemphredo Island* Present Finder amp shop - The shop has is own TP [50898, 68496, 225] - The shop is on a mining LA - Finder Amp LVL 7 below 127 PED Enjoy the visits LUTINE
  6. L

*Pemphredo Island* Gokibusagi Mission Chain taxe back

Pemphredo Island - @ [50892, 68486, 225] A family of Gokibusagi is spotted in one of the nice mining spot of Pemphredro Hunters are will be rewarded if they secure this location for miners Mission Chain await courageous hunters Hunting Taxe 2.99% TP on site [50892, 68486, 225] Pure...
  7. L

Undergroond booth [ Planet Arkadia ]

As owner of the Undergroond booth 8, I'm looking information of what can be the value of this good. Not a lot of information can be found on the forum, so it will be nice if somebody can give me a price assessment based on ??? thanks in advance Lutine
  8. L

Buying: Buying Atrox / Atrax Eye and other Mob parts

Want to buy several parts of mob, Hunters if you have them in your bag, let me know :) Atrox eye Atrax eye Araneatrox Claw Araneatrox Skull Araneatrox Skin Phasm back pike Phasm Claw Marcimex Slime Marcimex Brain oil Phasm Back Spike Phasm Claw Tanks in advance Lutine
  9. L

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

14.07.2017 Event Ended new event on Pemphredro https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298941-*Pemphredo-Island*-Mining-taxes-back&p=3593253&posted=1#post3593253 Pemphredo Island - @ [50892, 68486, 225] Dedicated place for mining: Mining Taxe 2.5% No DNA installed...
  10. L

Info: Pemphredo Island, 6 missions at one place, Optimized for Argonaut Chalenges

Pemphredo Island, 6 missions at one place ! Massive Argonauts infestation reported, Ideal place for the Argonaute Bronze Challenge Argonaut mission broker location: Sandor Bauer @ [76818, 79118] (southeast of Jason Centre) Pemphredo Island Teleporter Coordinates: [50903, 68490]...
  11. L

Buying: Outback Land Area

I'm interested to acquire an OLA dedicated to mining . Expected information from the seller: Location of the OLA Location of the nearest TP Resume of the 3 last months income Buying price The price that I am ready to pay for a OLA will be mainly dependent of the last 3 months income...
  12. L

Buying: Buying Medium Plot (40x40)

Looking to pay 7500 PED can pay in AUD. Willing to negotiate.
Back