Search results

1. LizeLotte

Buying: Tier 4+ Finder F-106 or Terramaster 3 UL

Hi, Looking for any finder f-106 +4 tier or terramaster 3 UL
  2. LizeLotte

Selling: Improved Hedoc Mayhem

SOLD 1,000 PEDs trade is due before purchase, as this item will be bought with 20K x mayhem tokens + 1 x PM token The trade will be made the day MindArk pays out the latest Summer Mayhem prices. Like in 1 or 2 weeks Please PM me ingame or here if interested "Lize LizeLotte Sweden"...
  3. LizeLotte

Selling: HIGH TIER ArMatrix

SELLING HIGH TIER RATES ArMatrix - LR / LP / BC / BP. Perfect if you looking for a high score in EASTER Mayhem Defence. The ones i got is ArMatrix LR-45 (L) ArMatrix LP-45 (L) ArMatrix BC-25 (L) ArMatrix BC-45 (L) ArMatrix BP-15 (L) ArMatrix BP-25 (L) Also SELLING TIER 10 ArMatrix...
  4. LizeLotte

If u got lag try this

Hi, If u got lag try to change location / teleport to another place. Then log out and wait 1 minute. Then log in again. To see if u are in server that has lag or not go to auction and browse the pages. If its delay then u might be on a lag server. Maybe should not teleport to boreas or camp...
  5. LizeLotte

Buying: Earth Shock Trooper (F,L) helm,harness

Hi, Buying Earth Shock Trooper parts (F,L) Helmet and harness
  6. LizeLotte

Selling: 1 million sweats

SOLD :sweat: 15 months later
  7. LizeLotte

Achievement: 1 million sweats DONE

After 15 months of sweating i finally did it, 1 million sweats :yay: I have done alots of things in this game but never a thing like this. It all started with a goal / achievement. And yea now i am finally DONE. My plan was to go for 2 million but i think i leave sweating for now. The...
  8. LizeLotte

Selling: Eudoracell Mythic Pet lvl 1

Eudoracell Mythic lvl 1 Won this throw a twitch stream but i rather take the peds. So it goes to someone that like to use kanin as pet and speedbuffs in the future. Lvl 10 = 20% Pet Focus - Increase Regeneration Lvl 21 = 14% Speed buff Lvl 32 = 18% Speed buff BO: 650ped
  9. LizeLotte

Combat Token Trader empty

Hi, When are they gonna bring us new items on Combat Token Trader? Been empty for a year or more :scratch2: 23 of 40 slots are no item remaining :confused:
  10. LizeLotte

Buying: Combat Tokens

Hi, Buying Combat Tokens 400%
  11. LizeLotte

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet lvl 23

Hi, I selling my Corinthian Silver Kanin pet lvl 23. All buffs ready to be used. Pet focus and 12% speed. 45000XP and full feed SB 700 ped and BO 800ped also taking offers in pm
  12. LizeLotte

Buying: Silver kanin

Hi, If u have a silver kanin pet lvl 10-15 for sell. Then i am very interested to buy it :)
  13. LizeLotte

Question: Cryogenics reward?

Hi, Is there any mission out there that rewards with cryogenic skill? :confused:
  14. LizeLotte

Pet bug

Hi, I am the only one that lose TT from my kitty pet? Earlier this week i made a screenshot of my cat TT. It seems that i lose value when I spawn it or the "sleep bug" starts And today screenshot from the TT value Lost almost 60% the past weeks I have made a support case but NO answer...
  15. LizeLotte

Buying: Cat pet

Hey, I wanna buy some kind of "Cat" pet Is there anyone out there and what colors are they??? :confused:
Back