1. Txuri

ARTISTIC Make Up

2. Txuri

ARTISTIC Make Up

Smokin Clown Ty for support!
  3. smokin clown

smokin clown

4. Txuri

Do you think the makeup system should be improved?

Ty! we need a lot of participation on this poll!
  5. Txuri

bump that poll
  6. Txuri

bump, vote please
  7. Txuri

bump, please vote! ty :)
  8. Txuri

✮ Farstar Fashion ✮ Port Atlantis Mall Shop

I like yout style, and its so good some players still dooing this kind of things! GZ :)
  9. Txuri

bump, vote here please! we need attetnion from MA!
  10. Txuri

L Bps not dropping?

1500 cliks ep2 0 L bp
  11. Txuri

Weapon Enhancers Changed

This info helps a lot!:yay:
  12. Txuri

The difference between what you did before and what you do now without zooming talks for itself. Anyway at least you have managed to create a mask with the current system... Not me.
  13. Txuri

What are some mentoring gifts you got post vu.10?

xp booster pill 40% for 10h. mentoring armor parts with so low tt.
  14. Txuri

This is the problem friend, those masks I've linked were created before MA deleted some necessary actions from makeup session, then now We canno't créate anything like this with the current system. What we are calling for, it is just Mind Ark reestablish the old actions or new ones to make we...
  15. Txuri

pet trail

Yes, many times if I die with my pet spawned, when I come back to the dead location I can see the pet old yelow dot on my radar, it seems a bug radar still shows last pet location on radar...
  16. Txuri

please, vote here! we need your opinión. :)
  17. Txuri

Question: Public Survey - How have you been depositing since Paypal was removed?

I don't use paypal but I think the more options the more easy for players.
  18. Txuri

Make up session its loosing all his actions, now its impossible to do Works like this: Do you want we can do make up again? we need missing actions in make up session!
  19. Txuri

Make up its a very cool action you can do on EU to make your avatar unique, but the system its now very bad, maybe MA can do something to improve it and take it again on market. What do you think about it?
  20. Txuri

Poll: Would you like an improvement in the makeup system?

Make up system its very bad now, some players think we need some attention from Mind Ark in this.
  21. Txuri

"Tattoo You in EU"

Nope, I am talking about of how much zoom you can use in face when make up sesison its started, not use zoom to start it. You start a make up session and then you can zoom in to draw on the face. now the zoom its insuficient for draw in quality. there is any exploits on this cause its a thing...
  22. Txuri

"Tattoo You in EU"

I don't sayd MA deleted make up system, I said NERFED. What MA deleted from make up session is zoom action on face that make you able to draw in detail. Now you cannot draw in detail then its like impossible to créate a nice/good quality make up. You can start a make up session yes, but its...
  23. Txuri

"Tattoo You in EU"

that only demonstrates the incompetence of programmers to compile a safe code my friend. And you only respond to the less important example of what I have set out since it was just an example, we talk about artistic makeup.
  24. Txuri

"Tattoo You in EU"

make up artist with no tools to work.... Guys, don't you know MA deleted zoom action in makeup session from action library on early 2019? MA deleted make up stuff from caly mobs years ago. Make up system was nerfed every time MA changed something on it and totally broke on early 2019. With no...
Back