Search results

1. N

Info: Is eco ALL you need? Test

:confused: common misconception!
  2. N

Info: Is eco ALL you need? Test

give people a dice and a spreadsheet and you will get alot of senseless theories :hammer: nvm....couldn't resist ;)
  3. N

URGENT!! Someone know about this help me please!

No need, you always have it with you (Pedcard)
  4. N

Time for MA's management to sit down together, think and discuss...

nothing because unicorns doesn't exist, mistakes were made and sometimes they are expensive. take responsibility for your actions .... damn!
  5. N

Server Downtime for Release

Invaders :rocket:
  6. N

Entropedia v2

amazing !! ty guys :wtg::yay:
  7. N

To continue or not to continue

:wise: listen to this man
  8. N

The Changing EU Economy: An Analysis

I changed my mind
  9. N

The Changing EU Economy: An Analysis

on point :wise: and maybe add some new texture/furniture BP's. Textures/Furnitures that gives you a buff (and decay ofc)....just an idea.
  10. N

My Impressions After 30 Days

:yup: you need to love grinding, spreadsheets and analyzing every step you take (it cost money). kiddies, smartasses,..... will stay away because of that. very mature and intelligent ppl around here indeed. love it :banana: :nutkick:
  11. N

Question: Amount of kills to balance out returns

is the same in a single player version, because you can't loot anything without an input. one player or 10000 its exactly the same (imo) If everyone just sit on the oil rig all day it will ruin MA :confused:....but it will get removed very fast in this case
  12. N

depositors You buy 10 socks from MA, throw them in a laundering maschine who constantly eat one. withdraw 9 socks ---> there you go, MA +1 :laugh: loot ≠ money....sort of...just a exchange :scratch2::)
  13. N

on point. can be tough (longest dry spell 1700 kills without a single global :hammer:)
  14. N

Noob deciding on setup

with mobs do you hunt? think about overkill on low hp mobs
  15. N

Help: Is armor decay returned in hunting loot?

I think 10 kills is by far not enough. I did ones a test and tracked all loot value from a mob (more than 300 kills). It ended up in some kind of a gaussian curve (standard distribution). 10 kills will end up in many different returns (FYI: I killed totaly 30k mobs, more or less) ;)
  16. N

no, pls....no..no....:o:
  17. N

I should do a test ... let a puny mob hit me for an hour heal myself up ... kill and wait for a xx PED loot :) Imo it all comes (one's again) down to the question: Is loot predeterminded? Im not the genius who can calculate how long a server need to creat your loot after you "adress" the mob by...
  18. N

Entropia Pocket: The Universe in Your Pocket

nice, thanks MA! :wtg:
  19. N

Taking Advantage of Loot Waves

in other words, THATS RNG :laugh:
  20. N

Taking Advantage of Loot Waves

or you just dont open boxes while you asleep :D what will happen if more ppl start to avoid these "bad times for loot"? the theorie will prove itself...really...? catch my drift :)
  21. N

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

you can call me stupid no problem, but pls dont think that money itself has any kind of value.
  22. N

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

its still 6.8% compare to 1900 Ped per CLD. Tell me a serious investment which yields more (not some one year start-up high risk stuff) :)
  23. N

Dear Devs

maybe I have a misunderstanding here but the MU is payed by another player. When the whole system is based on, let's say 90% return, MU dont bother MA at all. otherwise I agree with Fifth. every change that stops or delay the moneyflow to MA is not very good.
  24. N

How Base DPP Affects Your Loot

Tell LT that 2.56 dpp turns into 94% return, he will kill you :laugh: to be accurate what the av loot on each mob is you need to grp up and kill a f*** lot of them, probably more than 200k and you still got variance. a single hof can mess up your results here. anyway very nice work so far :yup:
  25. N

How do they do it ??

really? I say it depends on the hp of each mob. otherwise dpp doesn't matter and the very high $cost of the eco weapons .... well...out of nowhere?
Back