Search results

1. I

Question: Combat tokens?

Been away for sometime not at all updated on all that u can exchange the tokens for and id like to know where and how to farm those as well.subscribing
  2. I

Question: Combat tokens?

Unlimited vehicles from a npc at chug's hideout
  3. I

Buying: Boar armour Male

No man im still looking
  4. I

Buying: Boar armour Male

As the title says im interested in buying one.pls contact me with your price. Thanks Hitman
  5. I

Question: noob / silly question

Yog buff was supposed to work on excavators but instead it worked as a ring and ppl used the bug on events.not sure if the yog now work as intended but it surely dnt work as a ring now
  6. I

Suggestion: Oil Rig is broken, easy fix

Why would any of you have to go alone after the noobs anyways?just team up.get 50 ped explosives and few noob launches.3 man team on the oil spawn with swords and one on the platform to drag the mobs from oil field.if u want to win do as they do.iv done this many times with few of my friends to...
  7. I

Suggestion: Oil Rig is broken, easy fix

Yes lets make it a zone for high skilled players only where those so called pks took turns to collect oil lol.heck iv made items from free oil while i was active and i know some made mod 2600 from free oil 3 years back.is it realy pk fun u r looking for or is it free money? who ever asks to get...
  8. I

Tamer- Yog Horror

Talk to juicy fruit monster
  9. I

Chiee's Entropiafund

Is this fund still going on?im interested to invest and where can i find the link to google sheet? Thanks
  10. I

Buying: Archon's sword

Still looking to buy
  11. I

Buying: Archon's sword

Hi! As the title says im looking to buy one.please let me know the tier rate and price. Thanks Im Hitman guys
  12. I

Selling: Boar set adjusted Male

Sold.Thread can be closed
  13. I

Daily bump
  14. I

Whats funny?
  15. I

Hello community, I had a previous thread selling all my UL gear and apart from few low end items i have sold everything else but the armour.So thought id make a new one for this beauty.i have reduced the price again so pm if interested in here or ingame. Boar set adjusted Male ( 5 parts 2.9...
  16. I

Selling: Selling everything

There is a moderator for that he will do his job when needed. Thread can be closed
  17. I

Still selling them
  18. I

Everything has to gooo.bump it up
  19. I

Daily bump
  20. I

Daily bump