Search results

1. I

Buying: Boar armour Male

As the title says im interested in buying one.pls contact me with your price. Thanks Hitman
  2. I

Buying: Archon's sword

Hi! As the title says im looking to buy one.please let me know the tier rate and price. Thanks Im Hitman guys
  3. I

Selling: Boar set adjusted Male

Hello community, I had a previous thread selling all my UL gear and apart from few low end items i have sold everything else but the armour.So thought id make a new one for this beauty.i have reduced the price again so pm if interested in here or ingame. Boar set adjusted Male ( 5 parts 2.9...
  4. I

Selling: Selling everything

Hi! As the title says im selling all my UL items.Feel free to pm if there is anything you want from the list. 1)Boar set adjusted Male ( 5 parts 2.9 and the other 2 parts tier 2.8 and 2.5) = 542.20 tt + 7.5k REMOVED 2)Devine intervention chip =4.53 tt + 1400 SOLD 3)Hermetic ring perfected =...
  5. I

Selling: Emt kit ek- 2600 modified tier 0.9

As the tittle says im selling this alround fap as i no longer uses it regularly.Since the migration is going on anyone can use it do heal jobs.Tool is kept at full tt. BO - TT + 7500 Accepting ped or clds. Rgds Hitman
  6. I

Suggestion: Please revamp the entropia pet system

Hi pet lovers ! I had some ideas running in my mind for some time now since the compet is finaly over.Iv been on the game since 2015 and one thing i loved other than hunting and mining is taming pets.We all have seen ppl asking this system to be revamped to make it more interesting.ill try to...
  7. I

Happy New Year !!!

Happy new year to all the fellow citizens of this virtual community and may success follow you. Hitman
  8. I

Help: The Modified EMT kit 2600

Hi all Im looking to make my dream healing tool the Modified EMT kit 2600.Auktuma was very helpful in crafting the 6 regular emt kits less than a day.Big thanks to him. Now im short of 73 Large Chadriak Mushrooms which is the hardest to get.I ask the fellow community to help me to find these...
  9. I

Selling: The Unique pet of Monria

Hi everyone ! Proud owner of this unique pet from Monria "The Yog Horror". Thanks to ''Juicy Fruit Monster'' i was able to get one.It is the hardest pet to tame so far in EU where most Top skilled tamers refused to tame.I found the Yog Horror but this pet was out of my league.Having had some...
  10. I

Selling: Level 7 Oratan Miner Pet

Hi As the title says im selling this lovely pet. SB - 500ped BO - 600 ped Once the start bid is met auction will go on for 3 days if BO is not met.Since i tame these beasts will have another level 7 oratan withing next week.Can pm me here or in game to close the deal. Thanks Im Hitman guys.
  11. I

Achievement: Longtooth Iron mission IV completed with my 1st Uber

Hi forum ! After Cycling 15.5k ped i managed to finish the mission.Best of all i managed to get my 1st uber in hunting.Took me 2.4 years to get it.Thanks MA.Posting some of the globals i had on the way.
  12. I

Buying: CDF XTLC 200 Laser Carbine

As the title says im looking to buy that beauty.Contact me with the price with tier rates. In game name - Im Hitman guys Thanks.
Back