Search results

1. S

Selling: Adj Jaguar & Adj ewe ep41

Hi all Ive decided to sell my armor and gun as the title says Adj Jaguar is tier 1 apart from Foot Guards and the gun is tier 6.5. They will be full TT at sale open to sensible offers until I have a price in min Thanks for looking +3000 offer made on gun You can also PM me in game...
  2. S

Selling: Adj Jaguar & Adj ewe do 41

Hi all Ive decided to sell my armor and gun as the title says Adj Jaguar is tier 1 apart from Foot Guards and the gun is tier 6.5. They will be full TT at sale open to sensible offers until I have a price in min Thanks for looking
  3. S

Selling: Full ADJUSTED Boar T1 & T6.1 ewe ep 41

Hi all as the tittle says I’m selling my current setup I will not settle on low ball offers or trades I’m after pure peds I don’t need to explain how good the armor is because if your interested then you will know. Please pm here or in game STRIKERDAVE Kind regards
  4. S

Buying: Boar Parts

Hi all I’m wanting to buy boar (M) parts please if anyone have pm me on here will pay kindly
  5. S

Selling: Some items for sale

Hi all friends and family here I have a few items for sale FULL SET ghost (M) armor Tier 1-2 FULL SET Nemesis (M) armor Pirion PLR-25 Tier 5.8 Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Tier 3.6 Unsure on prices with current MU% so sensible offers considered Or any guidance from you appreciated Thank...
Back