Search results

1. Rowdoc

FYI: Flapping Salmon are recruiting

Bump Still looking new and old players like
  2. Rowdoc

Info: I wanted to come back but my account is gone after 3 months.

Frankly, none this story rings true. Auction House scam ? please explain what how that happened ? Account deleted after just 3 months ? Never heard of that , yes get regular e-mail reminding you that you are inactive ( been there , seen that ) And what is point of this post ? ....you got...
  3. Rowdoc

If you had 20k PED to "invest" in the game right now, how would you spend it?

Buy CLDs, best ROI to date and hold /increase toi resal value .
  4. Rowdoc

FYI: Flapping Salmon are recruiting

Flapping Salmon is a brand new society for like-minded mature folks just want to hang out , have some fun, shoot some mobs, doing some team instances etc. I'm Rowdoc Donner ,old returning player who ran great soc for few years until folks (they were the great ones!) stopped playing , moved...
  5. Rowdoc

So I did a Beacon.... after 11 years

I couldn't agree , the old beacons were a blast and not the faint hearted. They used be a regular soc event as brought everyone together to work as a team .
  6. Rowdoc

Selling: FireForge AAR 8000 SGA -Tier 2

Bump and make me offer
  7. Rowdoc

Selling: Full Set Male Gremlin - Tier 1

Make me offer before I sell on the auction and pay the fees :(
  8. Rowdoc

No one looking for a good all round set ? PM me as it is only getting dusty in storage.
  9. Rowdoc

Bump offers > TT+800 considered
  10. Rowdoc

What no one wanting to cheer me up with even an offer (pm or otherwise)?
  11. Rowdoc

Calypso Settlers are recruiting

Recruiting from CP atm, I need armor plate materials
  12. Rowdoc

Bump it up
  13. Rowdoc

Buy Urself Man Protection
  14. Rowdoc

Help: Looking for a crew

I'm interested in throwing my name in the hat, obviously it will depend on the timing. Cheers Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
  15. Rowdoc

Bump a good set of armor
  16. FF AAR 8000 SGA

FF AAR 8000 SGA

17. Rowdoc

This nice 'little' gun is looking for a new home, I haven't another tier 2 Obviously, I want to sel for as much as possible but all serious offers considered.
  18. Rowdoc

I'll consider offers over +145 (639.2 ped). Pm me or post, it is on Calypso atm
  19. Rowdoc

noob crafting question

I actually disagree, based on my limited crafting experience : the higher QR seems to equal a higher TT (average)value assuming there is a success. Not any more successfully just more eco in the long run. When to move to the higher BP level depends on type of BP ,( limited(easier) is very...
  20. Rowdoc

Re-cycling this thread I'm looking for mature players regardless of your skills, ped card balance or ego ! . We are still self help type of society: ' Teach A Noob to Fish ( hunting , mine, swunting, craft and or trade) and he /she will feed him/her self' I'm also looking for one or two...
  21. Rowdoc

Public Notice regarding EFA ship Bismarck

Congratz , I hope to fly with you soon :wtg:
  22. Rowdoc

Selling: Medusa Bazaar Shop 6, Floor 3, S

offer of 3k ?
  23. Rowdoc

Bump Looking mature players, noobs and anyone interest in invest time to reboot a long established soc.
  24. Rowdoc

Achievement: A Silent Rare Item Loot

Always great to see UL drops especially a blast from past
  25. Rowdoc

Calypso Settlers are still open to applications, specifically from regular players regardless of skill level & ped card balance. If you think you could contribute to our long running , just drop me a PM &/or add me to your FL ingame Cheers Rowdoc Donner
Back