Search results

1. Pepper

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1r_gcaXzEU Bell Rays - Infection
  2. Pepper

Background of your avatars name..

What happened to be on my desk at the moment: A psychological thesis on Legion, a biblical demon who tempted Jesus, by one of my university students, and a pack of Wrigley's peppermint chewing gum (tried to quit smoking at the time). Pepper Legion Mint.
  3. Pepper

I got a kitty!!!

Wrong, for once AG. The cat owns you. Better accept it or you're done with more or less every textile in your home in a matter of hours. Counting....
  4. Pepper

I got a kitty!!!

What an adorable puss! Gratz to you both! Hope she sleeps on your keyboard, mine does. She leaves very strange messages every now and then in notepad. Perhaps your kitty can decipher it..?
  5. Pepper

Are any of our friends connected to Tuusula Jokela?

Being so close Finland, I certainly feel with the families and friends, of both the victims... and the perpetrator. You may lift an eyebrow or even get mad because of the last comment. But please read through in that case. I'm in the middle of a dissertation on a similar subject, serial...
  6. Jamhot Test

Jamhot Test

7. Pepper

Planet Partners Responsibilities...

Yup, guilty as charged. :ahh:
  8. Pepper

I personally trust you and MindArk, Marco. But fact is we have to weigh in that the EULA in it self contains every kind of conceivable protective clauses - to cover you, if things would go all bonkers. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I reckon it would be reasonable if your legal people...
  9. Eat 2

Eat 2

10. Eat

Eat

11. Pepper

TCP8 - The Calypso Post Spring 2008

You rang Sir...? ;)
  12. Pepper

"BASE! How low can you go?" Bring the Noise - Public Enemy (with Anthrax) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoLkaGcpJFA
  13. Pepper

Rate the siggie above you

Where's your sig Blob..? Can't rate it. ;)
  14. Pepper

Sribblings off the wall

Here are two you easily can beat: Be right back. -Godot. Oedipus, come home, all is forgiven! -Mom. A couple of days later there was a new scribbling by another hand just beneath: Like hell it is! -Dad. Both from Lilla Maria (pub), Stockholm
  15. Pepper

Sribblings off the wall

Share the funniest, most memorable, wicked, witty or down right hilarious graffiti you've come across. Public toilet walls are excellent examples of great hunting grounds for this kind of prose and poetry! And if you can, please name where you saw it. And remember, "He who laughs last...
  16. Wall3

Wall3

17. Wall2

Wall2

18. Wall

Wall

19. Pepper

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54LJ5RsqRw Electric Six - Gay Bar
  20. Pepper

Our New Squat!

We're all owned by MindArk at the end of the day.
  21. Pepper

Our New Squat!

Eeerm...MindArk?
  22. Pepper

Our New Squat!

Why does this Click to enlarge make me think of Click to enlarge ..? :scratch2:
  23. Crusoe

Crusoe

24. Crusoe 2

Crusoe 2

25. Pepper

Hi there my friend! You can have just about anything you want, just specify and i'll get to...

Hi there my friend! You can have just about anything you want, just specify and i'll get to work with it. :) "Bow you say you're lonley You cried the long night through Well you can Cry me an ENGINE®, Cry me an ENGINE® *Cause I've cried an ENGINE® over you"
Back