Search results

1. L

"Nice" surprise

Just logged in for the first time after the VU ony to be greeted by Avatar creation module????? WTF???? I want my old avatar back, with the hair and everything. I got used to that old avi, paid nice amount of money to get the hair done and now I had to start from scratch?????????? Is there at...
  2. L

That is it, then

Just a recap Support Case 102016 history 09 Feb 2007 my name deleted Hello This is what just happened to me a few minutes ago: I was buying ammo at a Trade Terminal at Twin Peaks. I picked 50 PEDs worth of Medium Cells for my laser carbine. Then I placed my PED card with about 157 PEDs on...
  3. L

Bugged and ticked off too.

Not a funny story but here it goes: I was just at Twin Peaks trying to buy ammo. Quick trip to the TT, pick 50 PEDs worth of Medium Cells, drop the card to the payment window in the TT, press "Accept" and "Confirm" (or the other way around but I did exactly as I always had done to buy stuff)...
  4. L

Ok, how do I view my Prof standing?

It is dumb question but see the topic. The "k" key does not show them, where have they moved them? Lukan
  5. L

Hmmmmm, what do you think

Check this out http://www.google.com/trends?q=entropia%2C+second+life&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all Now, call me racist, but such high rate of refferals from Bogota and Medellin (both well-known cocaine producing cities in Colombia) may suggest that some crooks might be using EU and the other game...
  6. L

Please advise as to what to do next.

My current armour setup looks like this (caution, objectionable content follows): - kobold face-guard - nemesis arm-guards - nemesis harness - rascal thigh-guards - nemesis shin-guards I use 2A plates for some extra protection. What would you change in the above setup to get better...
  7. L

Who the &$#@ needs the PhysX support???

Why on Earth have MindArk spend all that time and effort to add PhysX support instead of actually fixing bugs and making the game more stable? Sure, they can claim that EU is "cutting edge" now but how does it improve the gameplay for all of us? That PhysX card is expensive and performance...
  8. L

Hmm, just a thought.

With Project Entropia "evolving" into Entropia Universe (btw, that would make MindArk people what? gods?), why do we still call its currency PED???
  9. L

Good Samaritan Hall of Fame

Hello I bet that each of us has met a rude, unpolite, aggressive person that would taunt and annoy anyone just for sick fun of it or a rutless scammer ripping of newcomers. But there are good people out there, too, not wanting any attention or reward. Just wanted you all, fellow Entropians...
  10. L

Marksmanship

Hello all If there is "search" option somewhere here then please point me to it and I will not bother you :-) But can anyone tell me how to get the "marksmanship" skill activated? Is scanning the way to do it? Up to which level do I have to skill up scanning before the hidden skills activate...
Back