5. Phedra

Selling: Sirens couturier

Bumping up
  6. Phedra

bumping up
  7. Phedra

Thank you so much! Coming from you that is quite the complement :yay: For those of you who don't know Ella, she is amazing! Check out her shop at Bilton Towers, Building 2, Floor 3, Apt H.
  8. Phedra

bumping up
  9. Phedra

Bumping up
  10. Phedra

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Summer Breeze Thanks Leeloo.... AWESOME as always :yay:
  11. Phedra

Summer Breeze SUMMER BREEZE Thank you so much for taking time to look at Summer Breeze. I really do love Summer, well maybe not the late July/August part the rest is amazing. This ensemble catches what i consider to the best elements of Summer. The sun, the sky, and flowers. I had such a...
  12. Phedra

Bumping up
  13. Phedra

bumping up
  14. Phedra

bumping up
  15. Phedra

Bumping up
  16. Phedra

Breaking Dawn: The Ensenble Breaking Dawn - SOLD I believe in transparent pricing. In this case though I am not going to expose my costs. This is because I've had the gown and shoes for so long I don't remember what I paid for them. :hammer: For Breaking Dawn I am asking 400...
  17. Phedra

Breaking Dawn Breaking Dawn - SOLD Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this one. As I said in the main post I take inspiration from many places. In this case, that inspiration came straight from Leeloo Mountain. I had a completely different idea going in and as usual, she zipped...
  18. Phedra

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Thank you Leeloo, as always, for your insight. This Essi turned out amazing and finally something that goes with the hair :cool:
  19. Phedra

Bumping up
  20. Phedra

Thank you:) I am available to consult if you would like.
  21. Phedra

Bumping up
  22. Phedra

bumping up
  23. Phedra

Rugby Bluu This one is pure whimsy for me. My favoritist Alien ever is bluu. He is so sweet and cuddly I just want to hug him and pet him and squeeze him (but not name him George)! Just look at how cute he is :D Since I can't kiss him on top of the head... bluu's full name is rookie...
  24. Phedra

Woodstock Blue Woodstock Blue It was August 15th, 1969, a monumental day in the history of Rock and Roll. 400000+ people gathered for what was arguably the greatest music festival ever held. Billed as 3 days of Peace and Love, Woodstock actually went four and was a celebration of the larger...
  25. Phedra

Cowgirl in Pink The inspiration here comes from the 1980 movie Urban Cowboy, an overly dramatized cornfest if one ever existed. However, the culture it exposed was real and Gilly's nightclub was the epitome of that culture. If you were lucky enough not to watch that movie you missed the whole...
Back