Search results

1. W

Mining in Entropia: * * *Private Lessons* * *

Private Lessons on Mining for Interested Parties. Time to try something a little different. Its a bit of a morale conundrum for some. It has taken a long time to reach this decision but i see a slow down in Morale, Patience, Comradery. I am not offering pie in the sky theories or asumptions...
  2. W

Mining Class Locations

Hello all I just wanted to take a moment to reference my next Mining Class and the opportunity for a Land Owner to offer up his or her land to my class. there is no doubt this would increase traffic to your land and based on that trafic maybe add some ped to your card through taxes. Couple...
  3. W

Mining Class: 2/12/2011

Windswept's Mining Class - Location : Jason Center TP Date: 2/12/2011 Time: 19:00 MA Time Ok all its that time again. With the New Year in full swiung i have found some time to set aside this weekend to run a mining class again. The flood of PMs asking when my class would be has been...
  4. W

Deepest claim I have gotten.

Nice to see them getting deeper.
  5. W

Back On The ATH List

Just wanted to pop it into the mix. It was totally a surprise.. Logged in first bomb was an ample second bomb...... the second largest Belk deposit ever found. Thanks for all the well wishes and Grats... Oh yeah and ill be starting up Mining classes again soon. .Hope to see some fresh...
  6. W

Top 10 Miners

So i see forum posts on who is the top 100 avatars.. based on skills and such. Which is cool and all. Hunting is so much easier to measure a who is better and what not. Then there is Mining... Who are the top 10 miners at this time. I can mention some myself that i think probably sit on a...
  7. W

Mining Classes

I know there are some of you out there that may remember when i used to do these sort of classes. I am noticing hat there is a genuine interest in becoming a more efficient miner. I would love to start it up again. What i plan to offer is a Basic/Intermediate/Advanced set of lessons aimed at...
  8. W

Selling: Imp FF 8K & A203 Amp

Have had these for a very long time, Looted them both way back when off of a Brycled, lol. Anyways im thinking 16k for the pair but listening to offers. PM me if interested. EDIT : Amp has been sold. Now looking for a home for the gun. PM if interested.
  9. W

Mining Class Completed

Just wanted to let you know i completed a mining clas with about 8 other people. What i would like is some feed back fro mthose who joined and basedon what you know now what mis perceptions about minig do you think i clarified. I know mnay people have their theories and what works for them...
  10. W

Validation.

Ok this one has been 6 years in the making and many of you know me and many of you dont. I have a bunch of things to say so please bear with me. First of all this is why i am here today. Click to enlarge I have very good mining skills. I have been in the game since the day it went gold and...
  11. W

Good Skills + Great Tool + some luck = ?

Just wanted to show something cool i know its not the first find but ill tell you thins much its the rarest... not too mention there arent many to have found it that i have heard of.
  12. W

mining thoughts

i guess i should put this where it can be see,... its not really another theory post just thoughts and ramblings of a long time miner so many changes in 5 years to mining the one constant is that noone has managed to "beat" the system. There are some truths to it all. 1. Some areas are always...
  13. W

URGENT!!!! Call to , You know who you are.

this is a call to the person that has the majority of items of value belonging to members of SoF. What is clear to me now is that one of our members - Legion had racked up significant debt with players of EU. This i understand is the downside of the game. You can lend and lend with no...
Back