Search results

1. C

Selling: Angel Gloves M, SGA Edition

EDIT: Put on ingame auction.
  2. C

S: Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 3

As title says. TT around 13 ish. Auction will end in 48 h. Happy bidding :).
  3. C

Problem when trying to install the new VU

Hi. I havent been able to play this VU yet due to a problem when trying to install the new VU. I hope someone out there might have a solution to this as im very eager to play. Havent seen any other thread with this problem so i made a new thread for it. Problem: After i have downloaded the new...
  4. C

Extraction :D

Unlocked extraction today. It came with a present in form of a global ;) Oh btw global was with oa103.
  5. C

Plenty of cobalt as welcome back gift

Smashed on a OA-103 and some bombs later i got this beauty. Very nice welcome back gift :) . The only thing was that there were globsters swarming the place. Died once but i tricked the one who was near, down to the water rofl. Btw happy x-mas and a happy new year!
  6. C

Loots of the week

Its been quite a bad week but managed to find me some glowies. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. C

Serendipity

Finally unlocked serendipity :D Click to enlarge
  8. C

silent 97 morsusilex

Thought of popping some morsusilex and i was lucky this time :D . My first uber. Its a F. Click to enlarge and some globals from the last days :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. C

Some Globals

Here r some globals from the last days Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Still no DOA Rockjacker rofl :D Click to enlarge
  10. C

155 goki

A nice pure peds global on a gokibusagi. Though i really wanted a DOA Rockjacker rofl :D Click to enlarge
  11. C

79 Cald

Found some cald :). 2 bombs left rofl. Click to enlarge
  12. C

215 Molisk young

Tpd into this little friendly fellow on my mining run :) Click to enlarge
  13. C

Spaceship and a armax global

Here i go again. Oh boy these last days i have been on the clouds. I wonder when my hangover will come rofl. Well anyhow here is my second spaceship :) Click to enlarge and some time after this beauty stood in my way :D Click to enlarge
  14. C

B: Vigi parts M

Im looking to buy vigilante harness, helmet and shins M. PM me or post here for bids.
  15. C

B: Full Ghost M

B: Vigi parts M Buying Vigilante Helmet, harness and shins M. PM or post here if u have any.
  16. C

966 Combibo Stalker

Do i have to say more than "lucky day". I was out mining and this got in my way (this is really true rofl). Really made my day :tongue2: Click to enlarge
  17. C

4 globals 2 days

So i flew to cnd with new finder and got this :D Click to enlarge After some mining runs i became heavy and flew back home. 5th bomb i drop got this beauty and the others in about an hour. This is my personal fastest globals in a row. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge...
  18. C

First HOF

Finally broke my curse and hoffed for the first time :) . Loots were soo bad until this one :) . As u can see i was running low on both ammo and peds so this was most welcome. I have hunted these fellows quite hard the last days. Click to enlarge btw gun is a ep-16 and amp is a101 and also...
  19. C

S: Small Minstrel Vase

As title says im selling a small Minstrel Vase. Im willing for any bids at all because it havent been sold on auc b4 so dont know what its worth :D And here is a pic of it Click to enlarge Current bid: 35 PED by Jessie Star
  20. C

Small Minstrel Vase

Looted one of these vases(Small Minstrel Vase) today from an bery. Just wondering how much it is worth. Never been sold on auc i think. Pe-wiki says it is looted extremely rare. Post if u know anything about this item plz :D . And if u want it u can post bids here too. /Protege
  21. C

Few globals

Yesterday me and a friend was teaming hispidus and we got this :D Click to enlarge And this little allo is 3 days old :) Click to enlarge
  22. C

Team trox globie

A little team trox globie from yesterday between the bad loots :D Click to enlarge
  23. C

Ambuli global

After many and many no looterz this one came up saving my run :D Click to enlarge
  24. C

Small Ambuli global

The very second mob gave me this :) Click to enlarge its not big but it felt nice although :)
  25. C

Spaceship :)

Got my first spaceship today :D . No beacon though. And the ship was out in the water so the drones drowned rofl :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back