Search results

1. H

1090 Allophyl Ubahh

Howdy! Its always nice to get big hof from an old hunting spot ;) Click to enlarge Yesterday got another archievement - Handgun 6k and today LWT 6900 Long way to 7k barrier but i'll try to keep it going :computer:
  2. H

170ped Atrox Ubahh

Well again not much to say here, im finally even with trox i think, if not a bit profit :) Click to enlarge Another uber ESI, this time 157ped
  3. H

188ped Trox Ubahh

Well not much to say here, was losing over 1k ped in troxes in ~5days. And got this little 180ped ESI, its on auction atm 1330ped. Click to enlarge Its more eco to hunt in rascal there IMO
  4. H

5145 Feff Ubahh =) By EEEE

Heya! I was always mad about those big uber feff hofs. Thought like what the hell so little mobs and always so big ubers!? Well i said yesterday in my soc chat that, if today no feff ubahh will come I will camp tomorrow only there. So i bought 30k ammo, powered up korss with a105. Got one...
  5. H

17,746 Copper Ubahh

Hello. After selling my prospecting and geology skills a month ago to hunt, I started mining again 4 days ago. Had only 300ped left on my card I lent OF 211 from a fellow soc mate and leader. I was doing good. Within 4 days profited ~100ped. No global tho, weird cos usually i have at least one...
  6. H

Allophyl Uber

Got it some time ago, but i'll post it anyway, now all my over 1k hoffs are on board. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. H

B: Omegaton M71A1

Waiting for offers, hurry :) ty
  8. H

1885 Feffoid Berserker Ubahhh!

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge My korss had only 28ped on it after LA32 event yesterday. So today thought i'd take some ammo and try to loot one. Never thought i get my long wanted feff ubah! I'd keep it but im getting short on peds so, If someone wants it u can PM me or let me know in this...
  9. H

Argonaut Ubahh!

1.7k Argonaut Ubahh! Loot was sucky there as always but like we are used to with Rix that at the end we'll profit anyway ;) And Lugzan, told u that im gonna get that hof :wise: :laugh: As i sayd u gonna hear abaut me in the morning :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And PS! Argo...
  10. H

Some Feff fun!

Usually i dont post here, exept ubers. Overall profit after selling korss'es ca. 300ped :dunce: And also i made my record for most globals per day (4) Burned like 70k ammo there :silly2: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. H

3k Armax Bull Ubahh!

My first and only "so" called HOF was 107ped longu old in team with Rix. :wise: Here comes the story: We logged off middle of a hunt with Lugzan yesterday night cos bolth of us needed to go out. We were hunting argos SW of hades. When i logged in today i looked at my skills and argo guard...
  12. H

Selling Powerful Healing Chip

(To get extra attention and make faster sell.) Im selling Powerful Healing chip, its in auc. with tt+555 Looted that thing today. Cheerz
Back