Search results

1. Mants

Selling: --SELLING-- the following items

Welcome to my sellling thread. I have listed the items below i am selling. Feel free to drop me a pm. More items added weekly. Jaguar harness M tt+1500 Boar foot gaurds M tt+150 sold Ghost full set minus foot gaurds M tt+250 EP4 QR 74 tt+2200 sold Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Edition tier 6 tt+ 9k...
  2. Mants

Mod ek2600 Healing service

Good day fellow entropians a small announcement but if you require a healing service for your hunt at great rates then please check me out and click the icon at the bottom for more information thanks for your time Mants
  3. Mants

Buying: Devine chip

As the title says I’m looking for one of these chips. Pm me price if your selling thanks mants
  4. Mants

Mants Fap Service

Mants Fap Service Tools Modified EK2600 Adjusted Resto Chip Reload 10% From Ring 3% from Thoro Helmet 13% reload in total Cost Decay Team shared loot : Shared loot can be used to pay a part of decay or as a tips, at the hunter's discretion. (More economical solution as it include fap decay...
  5. Mants

Buying: Arsonistic Ten

As the title says looking for this chip. Pm me with your offer. Paying pure peds thanks Mants
  6. Mants

Buying: Attachment bp’s

Buying most attachment bp’s send me a pm with what you have and price and I will take a look Thanks mants
  7. Mants

Buying: Mid Range UL gun

As the title says looking for mid range gun. Lvl45-50. Up to 13-15k peds pm me offers thanks
  8. Mants

Buying: WTB ArMatrix BP-20 FEN

As the title says interested in this gun. Let me know price if you have one on pm Thanks Mants.
  9. Mants

Buying: CLD`s

Let me know if you have any Currently paying 2130 per deed thanks Mants
  10. Mants

Buying: M2870 improved

Wanting any tier. Paying pure peds Send me pm if your selling one Thanks Mants
  11. Mants

Selling: FEN Token`s

As the above says i am selling the FEN gold tokens Not sure what the demand for them is but i have 141 of them and 9 plat toekns If you are intrested drop me a pm thanks Mants
  12. Mants

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 tier 5.4

Hi all As the title says i am contemplating selling the above rifle. Its been a great weapon for me so not in a rush to sell but if the right offer came in i would let it go Dante fits it perfectly also. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1561 Pm me offers thanks Mants
  13. Mants

Selling: Ares Ring improved

As the title says selling a ares ring improved Looking for tt+660 8% reload 8% critical damage increase 0.6% increase chance of crit great ring for a great price PM me thanks Mants
  14. Mants

Renting the Following items

All the below items are for rent. Collateral is required for all rentals. AUD’s and CLD’s are accepted as collateral. (Any payment received from the deeds whilst in my inventory will be deducted from the rental price) More items will be added to the list once there is the demand for it...
  15. Mants

February Frenzy - LA 50 That Freaking Cold Place

Announcing the Febraury Frenzy If you want to be in with a chance to win this amazing prizen then head on over to LA-50 That Freaking Cold Place and hunt some Neconu Rules You must post a picture of your gloabls and hofs on this thread or on our facebook page to be in the running for the...
  16. Mants

LA-50 That Freaking Cold Place Global Giveaway

Head over the LA-50 ([20160: 51089] That Freaking Cold Place Hit a global of any size and you go in to the random draw with the chance to win 50 peds at the end of the month. Post your pictures on our facebook page or in this thread This will be drawn live on my twitch stream so make sure if...
  17. Mants

Selling: Full Set Male Ghost armour - foot gaurds

Great armour to hunt bigger mobs. Selling full set without foot gaurds Pm me offers thanks Mants
  18. Mants

Selling: Maddox 4 Tier 3.9

As the above says i am selling this great pistol Tier 3.9 and ready to tier to 4 Great blp gun with beast amp has some nice dps Pm me with offers thanks Mants
  19. Mants

Contacting someone about account

My Entropia life account I can no longer acces as I have forgotten the username and password and no longer have acces to the e mail registered I have e mailed the support but no response. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can fix this Thanks Mants
  20. Mants

Info: LA-50 That Freaking Cold Place

That Freaking Cold Place the only place to hunt neconu on calypso If you want the challenge of huning these mobs then head on over to LA-50 with Taxes now only 3.50% Hunting 2.99% Mining Low Maturity. 6 Dna slots filled with all Neconu Missions Items dropped from Neconu Hunting...
  21. Mants

Buying: Adjusted jag parts

As the title says I’m looking to buy some adj jag parts. Pm me with part and price if you have any for sale Thanks Mants
  22. Mants

Imp 2870

Looking into a new gun and woundered what sort of price range I should expect for the imp 2870. Thanks in advance
  23. Mants

Buying: CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I

if you are selling one please let me know thanks pref tier 0
  24. Mants

Selling: Selling CLD`s

I have 4 CLD`s for sale 2010 each Pm me on here or in game
  25. Mants

Selling: Tier 3.9 Maddox VI

As the title says im selling my mad 4 at tier 3.9 stats below http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=40 pm me offers thanks
Back