Search results

1. J

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

Hey So just want to check if anyone here is having the same issue currently. Its been like this for the last hour on my side. tried on my PC on the wifi and on my phone and so far nothing is working. John Jburn666 Burn
  2. J

Hmmm cant login on website but game yes

I try to login on website and it keep saying, " Temporary error, please try again later " Anyone had that before and know how to fix this ? I mean i would ask support but seems like i cant. John Jburn666 burn
  3. J

Will im waiting to get back ingame.

So some of you might know, my account have been locked and its taking some time to get my access back. While im waiting i wanna know how people feel about the state of the game RN specially the social aspect. Some of you might have know the old days of EU, big society nice event with hundred of...
  4. J

Account locked question

Hey everyone, So couple of week ago i tried login bck into my old account but i realize that the account was locked. It was a couple years since my last connection so i contact support and they informed me that there was a suspicious connection from another country so they locked the account...
  5. J

Where is my first 5 digit ?

So title is clear... How about you hunter miner and crafter ? How long till you guys hit that 5 digit uber loot ? Been here almost 7 years now my biggest loot is a 7777 ped iron stone tower( wish i got that in the lucky 7 event loll ). i was close but not enought for me. Happy globaling and...
  6. J

Unmaxed journey with Omegaton M2875 T 5.2

So i decided that i will start a log and see with my own eyes if the gun i worth it or not. Like i said in my other thread so far the return have been good but is it just luck or was i just due for a uber. Since i didnt calculate anything since i have the gun ill start from scratch just note...
  7. J

Using unmaxed ul gun

So the title say all about the thread. Wich hunter here hunt with unmaxed ul gun ? Like me im using Omegaton m2875 tier 5.2 + armatrix amp that fit my current lvl on gun. Im only lvl 60 (almost) Am i killing my return with this kind of gun or since 2.0 some thing have changed and return are...
  8. J

1000 global or uber challenge !

So im back in entropia and this year i decided It was time for weird challenge . Im starting with argonaut. Ill be looking for an Uber or a 1000 Global While doing this ill clear my iron challenge And try different setup compiling result and return for Me and you guys. Ill be doing some...
  9. J

Goal for the next year.

Hi guys, Some may know me other will in the next year since im setting my self some bigger goal this year. Been in EU for a couple year now some played hardcore and some like last 2 years i was having trouble in RL so cant invest like i would like in EU. I feel like this is a good year to come...
Back