Search results

1. Sierdes

Eco Weapon set for a starter

Thanks for the fast explanation. Guys like u really make the community better!
  2. Sierdes

Thanks for all the advices. Just 1 question more. What about pistols at high lvl? Is it worth to level the pistol rank now if after that im going to use rifle? Just wondering. Is there anything wrong with pistols at high lvl?
  3. Sierdes

My aim is to deposit once at the beginning and get a cool eco setup so I can survive without depo again. What do u guys think about that pistol option?
  4. Sierdes

So what would u get if u were a beginner?
  5. Sierdes

Hello guys! I've been searching through an eco way of playing this game. Regarding the weapon set I've found that: S.I. HK110 + ZX Sinkadus = 2.974 DMG/PEC Z12 Barbarella + Omegatron A101 = 2.955 DMG/PEC Any other advice? I'm currently Rank Green/Lvl 1 Laser sniper yet. Should I get Hk110...
  6. Sierdes

Starter Packs & Ammo Question

Hi there Feonix, I just started like a couple of weeks ago but I can help u somehow. U already answered ur question about the ammo. 1000k/200=5k shots. Im wondering buying a starter pack so hopefully some experienced player may help us. But I tell u, as far as im concerned, u have to invest...
  7. Sierdes

New player looking for a mentor!

Hi Poe! How are u doing? I see u have the same feelings as me about the game, it seems a pretty nice but calm game. I started like a week ago and it would be nice to be friends in game so we can help each other out in begginers tasks. My avatar nick is: Javier Sierdes GG. I will send u the...
  8. Sierdes

Updated guide and spanish mentor

Thanks for the answer Dirk, almost fully read ur guide in the past few days (left at a side the Space part). I find this game quite interesting. I already have Angel as a mentor and he's very good at it. Ill try to find a spanish society. Thanks again!
  9. Sierdes

Thanks, I tried to Request to be ur mentor, but I cant, dont know why!
  10. Sierdes

Ill look for u once I get home, thanks! I just want to enjoy the game efficiently. I consider myself a mature person and player so Im looking for another one.
  11. Sierdes

Thanks for the help, im not in a hurry, i just wanna enjoy the game patiently, discovering every single thing of it. When I arrive home from job (16:00h) i will look for u! I consider myself a mature person and player so all I need is someone to play with. I wont ask for items nor for peds...
  12. Sierdes

Hi guys, im Sierdes and im new to this game First of all, Ive read a lot of this game but the vast majority of the articles and guides ive found are outdated. May u lead me to an updated guide? Im interested in how to efficiently begin the game, the basics. At this moment im doing the quests...
Back