Search results

1. R

Some parts of EU website down

By dropping the speed, I got the chat server back and the connection seems stable, but- When I downloaded the installer, no matter which web browser I use, it absolutely will not load the page. For some reason, the installer downloaded anyway. That’s a little disconcerting. I am still having...
  2. R

Some parts of EU website down

All night, I was trying to play. No matter what I did, chat server failed to start. I did everything I could to fix it, but nothing worked. Eventually I uninstalled it and went to the website to redownload. The installer page refused to come up. Tried it repeatedly. I’ll try it again in the...
  3. R

Suggestion: New pet type

I’ve been thinking about this- I have a portable TT, a portable Repaiir unit, and a Personal storage unit. The one thing I don’t have is a Personal auctioneer. I think the next pet introduced should be an Auctioneer Pet.
  4. R

Price Check Question about Hedoc Mayhem FAP

I have a Hedoc Mayhem T5 with 166/200 TIR that I want to sell or trade. If I right-click and check the history, it shows only one sold in recent history and says something like tt+650. I saw another T5 on auction that disappeared in the past day or so for tt+800, give or take. It looks to have...
  5. R

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

I bought mine. Count me in the census.
  6. R

Public Apology.

Is someone concerned about a visit from Krampus? ‘Tis the season.
  7. R

Price Check Cost to go from a105 HC to a204 OC?

It gets complicated, but I don’t see a viable upgrade at this point. I’d love to get an Imp M2870 TWEN, but that doesn’t seem likely. I really don’t see myself spending 20k for than amp, so maybe I need to look at a FAP or ring upgrade and see if there is something that makes sense there.
  8. R

It’s a Ranked Scorpion. The A204 OC is the best fit, but the a105 HC is a close second.
  9. R

I’ll check the AH, but that seems pretty high. I‘ll probably only get around 2k for mine. Since I’ll only gain about 4 dps and 0.03 dpp, I guess I should probably look at other possibilities.
  10. R

I’m thinking about upgrading my laser amplifier. I have a105 hypercharged and want a204 overclocked. I’ve done some research, but data is spotty. Any thoughts on what it’ll cost me?
  11. R

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Although this is a little off topic, I thought that LA owners get a percentage of the players’ loot and that MA still gets the decay, etc. Also, is it possible that CLD (or CLDT?) holders get an percentage of the money from the Triton shares? (don’t know/care what the difference btw CLD and...
  12. R

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

You old timers, always wanting special treatment…
  13. R

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

20. Bring back old continent maps and cities. 🙂
  14. R

Suggestion: Make (L) items stackable

Not a simple thing to do. Seems like the easier thing to do would be to simply increase the max to value.
  15. R

New JACKPOT Event on OLA40, Atrox Valley: Akmuul Island TP, north-west (Calypso, 232, 283)

This all seems really complicated. I shot a bunch of trox and had a bunch of globals, including an 88 PED Stalker and at least one other Stalker global. The shed sign says that there is a prize for Stalker globals. How much is it? I hope you are tracking all of this, as I am not. Let me know if...
  16. R

Selling: Skills

Any translocation skills?
  17. R

Question: Is there a market for skills and is it allowed to sell an avatar?

If you do end up chipping out, I would take any translocation skills you have
  18. R

Merry Husskmas

Are we talking about 2hrs from now, or 14?
  19. R

Question: Where do you go to trade?

Yep, trade channels. You can make trades without going anywhere.
  20. R

Looking at Entropia Life

As long as I have been around, summers have always been slow.
  21. R

Attachments on a gun

Scopes and laser sights look cool, put ‘em on.
  22. R

First 100 people on ignore list !

I’ve got nearly 8 billion on my ignore list. Not sure how many in game, though.
  23. R

Suggestion: All Air Vehicles Need to Move Faster

I agree with the OP. I’ve always thought it was silly that the aircraft are so slow, but the other posters are correct. It‘s a server issue. Probably never going to happen.
  24. R

Suggestion: All Air Vehicles Need to Move Faster

And the simplest vehicle should cost 100x the price of a gun; air vehicles should be 1000x; and space vehicles, 10000x. Just to make it real.
Back