Search results

1. M

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

Great to see someone only viewing it from his position while at the same time taking the experiences from other people as non-relevant... not. Your argument is literally invalid since you fail to make any sort of point besides 'it wasn't ever for me, so it can't be the same for anyone else, all...
  2. M

Suggestion: Focus on the game

There is nothing 'attracting funds' since a while, ComPet failed, DeepToken failed, the Arkadia moon? We'll see, it's at least in-game, so better chances. The examples were perfectly taken, don't keep quality up and users leave, especially well-paying users. Investing into something new, which...
  3. M

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Actually you can. While there is a specific task to be done which is forwarded from MA, the execution of this task by itself shows the quality of the programmer. Also, a programmer which is specialized on a specific field usually has a small amount of free reign to push specific projects in...
  4. M

Public-opinion poll: How long Entropia Universe is going to last

Hrmm... this poll is quite interesting since basically ~10% of the people which have voted to time (a little bit less, 8,xx%) have put themselves out of the equation for educated decisions. 'I trust MA with all their decisions' is a setup which is bound to fail, trust is a fickle thing usually...
  5. M

Yes, especially with MTG I've had the same thought a while ago already. Since the cards inside are always a specific rarity, but possess a different inherent market value based on their 'usefulness', or in this case the relevancy to the amount of possible decks which can be built with it, it...
  6. M

There is a risk involved, the explanation will come with the things which have been spoken after your post, so here: Payed for Boxes - check Reward is random - check Outcome cannot be influenced - check (or at least no viable possibility to do so - yet) prices are transferable - check, there...
  7. M

Damage line hypnosis issue and solution

Yes, you're mostly right there, I have to agree at most thing in your post, but there are also some parts which were left out about the Tetha-state: It's one of automation where the brain goes into automatic reactions learned from experience, it's the state every competent person doing...
  8. M

Ah, so finally the government is actually putting a hold to these ridiculous lootbox-sales. Buying those boxes was a very good way for people to get high-profit items like rings, mostly unobtainable to the largest amount of the player-base since it's literally locked behind a large pay-wall at...
  9. M

Why do you play EU?

Started out because I'm simply a curious person, I try everything which seems unconventional out at least once. Eu was one of those things, and it fits well with my hobby for gaming. As I realized how the game was working, I went towards actually profiting from it while building up a few...
  10. M

Suggestion: Focus on the game

Thinking about chipping out as well, might not seem as much as many others, but taking out 1,5k$ is still quite a bit. I would love if the direction of MA finally goes into Entropia, and actually properly working on it like a virtual reality market should be worked on, not like some crappy...
  11. M

Suggestion: An update to future Easter Mayhem style instances

Yes, that's absolutely true, unless you want to maximize profit, which clearly is the viewpoint of MA as a company. So they do those things in a form which is purely profitable for them, not for the user, and lacking the ability to think up any sort of meaningful middle-ground sadly.
  12. M

Oh, if the existing system proofs to work out well despite it's inherent flaws, you can be sure that's the next step to take. MA feels like a child who hasn't been socially adapted yet, pushing for the 'walls' of their life, the borders they aren't allowed to overstep, and while getting a few...
  13. M

First of all, 'insane armor decay' had nothing to do with TT return, at all, it's only loot composition and counts as a TT input. Not killing mobs after damaging them does on the other hand, so this is pure profit for MA. Giving a player the chance to kill the mob after the defense ends is just...
  14. M

Deeptokens!

Well, a monopoly in a market field isn't always the only one winning out. There are several ways to distinguish oneself from the competition in positive ways, so it's hard, but absolutely possible even long-term, as long as you stay adaptive. But yeah, your comment is right in the sense that...
  15. M

Unique Suggestion for Weapons or Tools

It's not about adding simply 'more' in this case rather then variety. Those wouldn't be different entities in itself but instead be the same weapon, but with adaptations, therefore 'custom' ones. Imagine the system like this: You have a Gun dropped, which is called the 'Awesome gun 1000' just as...
  16. M

Deeptokens!

I wouldn't make it sound that hard, but I don't think MA would've generated any sort of meaningful thing with it no matter of they had sold all of them or actually nearly nothing like now. Given how they develop Entropia, and have failed to address critical things for nearly a decade - which...
  17. M

Deeptokens!

You know, some people liked this game formerly, or it's simply the only place which remotely comes close to what they've thought to find. If there is no alternative, then people complain about things not going as they should, because it's obvious. Is pointing bad stuff out something only bad...
  18. M

Yes, tiering any item for that matter has the exact same problem, it only makes sense whenever you throw in hefty amounts of PED/use. The lower this amount, the more diminished the return of the enhancer. So yes, this is one other thing which needs to be adressed, instead of a break rate...
  19. M

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Oh? So they would need to fix those finally? *Gasp!* Oh the horror of it, I can't imagine. Or simpler said: every namely company who has the actual guts to reveal names has usually a very very solid reason at hand to do so, otherwise getting roasted. Well, let's see what happens here, MA has the...
  20. M

Suggestion: Hybrid settig between loot list and loot window

That's something which should've been implemented since ages. A proper combat log. How much have you shot with which weapon, how much was the cost exactly, how much was the return per mob, visible in TT and visible after MU for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and per decade. Instead of forcing a...
  21. M

Just yesterday I wrote about a similar system, less complex and simpler to introduce in the suggestion part of the forum. This one has a few more balancing flaws as it changes the range of dpp drastically without adapting for existing items in the game very well, but it's a great idea in general.
  22. M

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Putting out the names of the people who are disqualified is simply disgusting, can't say anything else for it. Yes, people should stand 'above' judging them since the reasoning might be wrong for DQing them, but let's be clear here, they won't. So, major mistake by MA. Either open up the whole...
  23. M

Suggestion: Two suggestions regarding Efficiency

A bar makes it more easy to distinguish on a short glimpse how effective something is. 2 columns for this would be far better, upper one written out in numbers, 2 decimals, lower one the bar. This stops overlapping, makes for a much cleaner design and is actually professional.
  24. M

Suggestion: A solution to wrong auction offers that cause enormous losses of money to players.

First of all, this needs to be implemented without any form of cost to take it down, imagine not having any PED leftover on your PED-card after putting up the auction, then seeing it's been put up by mistake. Second it needs a longer timeframe then a minute. Instead of listing an item...
  25. M

A list of things which would cause player influx and more deposits over time.

Well, the title is the gist of it, as well as those things I'll say being a win-win situation for both MA and the players. So, where to start? First of all I want to point out: All game mechanics seem very static, there is no life in the market, no randomization in the output of crafted or...
Back