Search results

1. M

A list of things which would cause player influx and more deposits over time.

Well, the title is the gist of it, as well as those things I'll say being a win-win situation for both MA and the players. So, where to start? First of all I want to point out: All game mechanics seem very static, there is no life in the market, no randomization in the output of crafted or...
  2. M

Problems in EU, as well as solutions, discussion definitely wanted.

So, I'll try to talk out a few things here, not a pure rant, but close to it sadly. So, what do I want to talk about specifically? One part would be the missing communication from MA Another the really bad and easily foreseeable decisions of MA like Loot 2.0 or 2.1 And another the literal...
  3. M

An assortment of ideas to 'fix' the systems many people complain about.

This threat is done in 2 Sections, the first one for a rather extensive explanation, the second one just to put it together into a nice sorted part where each implementation is listed that I suggest. For an overwiev, skip ahead to the bottom but you'll loose out on seeing the reasons for it. As...
  4. M

Selling: Mentiols Trade Corner

Sellers corner of Mentiol Dekarus Demex! PM or Mail me in-game for the items! Instead of opening up a post for each single Item, here comes a list of those I've on offer right now. Also, I'm offering a service to sell unwanted stuff from you, so you don't have to use the time for it! Want to...
Back